Bachmann Calls For Health Care Protest Rally In DC Next Week

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Bringing The Latest News From Washington To You! » Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) On The Health Care Takeover By Big Govt

Oh this shall be fun:

Bachmann: We Have to ‘Slit Our Wrists, Be Blood Brothers’ Against Health Care Reform « The Washington Independent

“This cannot pass. What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing. This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn’t pass.”

Have fun at your covenant everyone!

I wonder if it will draw 1.7 Million like the last one

good for her, glad to see someone standing up to the fascist pricks trying to enslave the American people with thier bullshit healthscare scam

good for her, glad to see someone standing up to the fascist pricks trying to enslave the American people with thier bullshit healthscare scam

Are you going to go and slit your wrists? Where's your commitment to the crusade? :eusa_eh:

Great... another dumbass liberal trying to associate 'blood brothers' with suicide again.. even though we debunked that crapola in here the first time it was posted

As for my commitment... I will do what I personally can to help the movement to prevent this 'universal healthcare' or 'single payer healthcare' or 'government option' atrocity on the US Constitution

Bachmann Calls For Health Care Protest Rally In DC Next Week

Bachmann: We Have to ‘Slit Our Wrists, Be Blood Brothers’ Against Health Care Reform

Outside the Capitol after all the slittings...
Jonestown+mass+of+bodies.jpg

Oh - the outrage over the Pelosi bill is just getting started.

The next week is gonna be interesting - especially if the Republicans win NY23 and Virginia on Tuesday...

Great... another dumbass liberal trying to associate 'blood brothers' with suicide again.. even though we debunked that crapola in here the first time it was posted

As for my commitment... I will do what I personally can to help the movement to prevent this 'universal healthcare' or 'single payer healthcare' or 'government option' atrocity on the US Constitution

And that dumbass would be Bachman. She is the one who used the term "slit our wrists" which is associated with suicide.

I personally think Bachman is just trying to corner the lunatic righty market. She'll have stiff competition from Palin though.

Of course anyone that marches to the beat of Bachman's idiotic drums deserves where ever their final destination is.

If they were really serious about this protest they would light themselves on fire ....

If you check it out we've had several people light themselves on fire and die in protest throughout the history of our republic.

So we did. I wonder if Bachmann will lead by example in this rally?

If they were really serious about this protest they would light themselves on fire ....

you should demonstrate how to do it, have someone post it on youtube so we can all have a good laugh.

Well chances are anybody going to that protest prolly doesn't have a clue how to make fire yet so you have a point, someone should demonstrate.

Forum List

Back