Bachmann blames Obama for Arab Spring...

Yeah..........according to Bachmann, democracy is bad, but serial killers who hide bodies of young boys in the basement is okay.

BTW...........a quick question for y'all...........if Bachmann beieves that women shouldn't vote, what the fuck is she doing running for office?

Yeah..........according to Bachmann, democracy is bad, but serial killers who hide bodies of young boys in the basement is okay.

BTW...........a quick question for y'all...........if Bachmann beieves that women shouldn't vote, what the fuck is she doing running for office?

The Arab Spring has nothing to do with Democracy. I dont know why you think muslim theocracies are a good thing or at all democratic.

It is a bad thing. Terrorist groups like the Muslim brotherhood took over.

Why would you think it's a good thing?

The Arab Spring has nothing to do with Democracy. I dont know why you think muslim theocracies are a good thing or at all democratic.

Actually, it does. It removes dictators and then gives the control over to the people.

Ya gotta stop listening to the GOP rhetoric. Google it sometime if you don't believe, and no.........do your own research.

Look Out

BELOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
!!!!

Air Bachmann's comin' in for a.....

B24NoseDive.jpg

916.gif

Last edited:

Actually, it does. It removes dictators and then gives the control over to the people.

Ya gotta stop listening to the GOP rhetoric. Google it sometime if you don't believe, and no.........do your own research.

I have done my research. The Muslim brotherhood isn't the people.

I have done my research. The Muslim brotherhood isn't the people.

Really? They are a SMALL PART of the people over there. You conservatives need to grow a brain. Most people over there are looking for democracy via protests.

Forum List

Back