Bachmann At GOP Debate: Obama's Illegal Alien Family Members Allowed To Stay Here

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is a outrage and they should be deported. They both defied judges orders wanting them to leave. What does this say about them snubbing their nose at United States federal law? They are not U.S. citizens. Another thing is that Bachmann stated that the presidents alleged abstract birth certificate needs to be attested. Back to Obama's aunt. She was ordered to get out twice and she also failed to show up at one of her hearings. The aunt was first denied asylum and ordered out and back to Kenya in 2001-2002. She ignored that order. Just like the uncle.

Watch Michelle Bachmann tell it like it is about Obama's illegal family.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVlC8krlZg]Bachmann: Obama's Illegal Alien Family Members Allowed To Stay Here Despite Being Illegal - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
So what? my uncle from mexico is living with me, he's a mwop, I don't see ice at my house, he just picked 1,000 cabbages for a local grower. cabbage, 39 cents a pound.

• Banned
So what? my uncle from mexico is living with me, he's a mwop, I don't see ice at my house, he just picked 1,000 cabbages for a local grower. cabbage, 39 cents a pound.

Irrelevant to the thread topic.

• Banned
So you support illegal immigrants staying in the US who have ignored judges rulings repeatedly to get out of the country? Typical.

Sure does,

hell he support more than that.:eek:
Agreed. Expect Obama's family of illegal aliens to become a bigger issue. I will spread this to other political forums. The media is questioning if Rubio's parents but not touching Obama's Aunt and Uncle who have social security cards.

I support deporting you to an insane cant think for yourself assylum.

Politifact rated Bachmann's claim half-true:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...e-bachmann-links-obama-relatives-immigration/

Obama's aunt (actually, his half-aunt) has been granted asylum, something Bachmann knew or should have known.

Obama's uncle (actually, his half-uncle) has announced his intent to legally challenge a deportation order.

Splitting hairs, while both were in the country illegally at one point, there don't seem to be public reports that their immigration was illegal. Indeed, they both seem to have entered the US legally and then overstayed their visas.

Politifact rated Bachmann's claim half-true:

PolitiFact | Michele Bachmann links Obama relatives to immigration policy

Obama's aunt (actually, his half-aunt) has been granted asylum, something Bachmann knew or should have known.

Obama's uncle (actually, his half-uncle) has announced his intent to legally challenge a deportation order.

Splitting hairs, while both were in the country illegally at one point, there don't seem to be public reports that their immigration was illegal. Indeed, they both seem to have entered the US legally and then overstayed their visas.

The facts are that they were ordered to leave and they defied those orders from the judges. They have been milking the American working taxpayer being illegal aliens for years. Do you support illegal aliens breaking the laws of this nation? Yes or No.

blah blah blah Bachmann just recycles whatever garbage limbaugh says

Who would deport their own family? Look I'm not a liberal or Obama supporter but if you think he is gonna send ICE or whatever to their house cause he knows their address you are crazy and idiotic.

blah blah blah Bachmann just recycles whatever garbage limbaugh says

Who would deport their own family? Look I'm not a liberal or Obama supporter but if you think he is gonna send ICE or whatever to their house cause he knows their address you are crazy and idiotic.

So you think it would be a inspiiration for Americans to know that Obama is courting criminals in his family instead of setting an example and deporting them back to their family in Kenya? Good grief. Remember President Clinton sent his own brother Roger to jail for drug use.

Forum List

Back