Bachmann: Americans fear 'rise of Soviet Union'

Ever notice how it's just a mistake when a Lib says something stupid, but when a con does the same it's some how a clear sign that they are brain dead.

Bachmann: Americans fear 'rise of Soviet Union'

GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann said today that Americans "fear the rise of the Soviet Union" during an appearance on a conservative radio talk show.

The Soviet Union broke up into 15 separate republics 20 years ago. Boris Yeltsin was the first freely elected leader of Russia, the largest of those republics.

"What people recognize is that there's a fear that the United States is in an unstoppable decline. They see the rise of China, the rise of India, the rise of the Soviet Union and our loss militarily going forward," Bachmann said on Jay Sekulow's radio show.

rqTBx.gif

Being a conservative myself--I think the Soviet Union--really does NOT pose a threat to the United States--we are NOT living in the 50's and 60's anymore. Russians have had enough --like Americans with the cold war--and would be very reluctant to enter another 40 year cold war.

Bachmann goes way to far for me--she blew it also with her I promise you gasoline will drop under $2.00 per gallon. Just ridiculous statements--showing she really doesn't have a basis for energy or foreign policy for that matter. She's toast.

Give Sarah a rifle and she can hold them off from her front door.

Ah leftists - too fucking stupid to know the difference between Sarah Palin and Tina Fey - yet they still think they are smart enough to run the country......

Where's the 'yawning' smiley when you need it?

Actually we need a 'chuckle' smiley considering Uncensored can't tell the difference between Afganiis and Saudiis.

New Topics

Forum List

Back