• Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Michele Bachmann, GOP presidential hopeful: I would 

The Republican presidential hopeful made the eyebrow-raising remarks at a campaign stop in Oskaloosa, Iowa on Saturday after a Latino college student asked what Bachmann would do to the children of undocumented immigrants.

She said she would “not do anything,” for the children, adding"Their parents are the ones who brought them here," Bachmann said, as first reported by MSNBC. "They did not have the legal right to come to the United States. We do not owe people who broke our laws to come into the country. We don't owe them anything."

Frankly, - and everybody knows how far left I lean - I think she's right, and don't get the reason people are so upset.

Michele Bachmann, GOP presidential hopeful: I would*

The Republican presidential hopeful made the eyebrow-raising remarks at a campaign stop in Oskaloosa, Iowa on Saturday after a Latino college student asked what Bachmann would do to the children of undocumented immigrants.

She said she would “not do anything,” for the children, adding"Their parents are the ones who brought them here," Bachmann said, as first reported by MSNBC. "They did not have the legal right to come to the United States. We do not owe people who broke our laws to come into the country. We don't owe them anything."

Frankly, - and everybody knows how far left I lean - I think she's right, and don't get the reason people are so upset.

One of her least crazy responses

Michele Bachmann, GOP presidential hopeful: I would*

Why do you think she is right? The children are US citizens.

Forum List

Back