Bachman suspends campaign

If Bachmann can't win Iowa, she can't win anywhere. Probably smart of her to drop out and save herself the inevitable embarrassment of losing her own home state.

Though, after watching her bizarre speech after the election, I am surprised that she would reverse herself the next morning.

Maybe it takes a while for reality to set in.

If Bachmann can't win Iowa, she can't win anywhere. Probably smart of her to drop out and save herself the inevitable embarrassment of losing her own home state.

Though, after watching her bizarre speech after the election, I am surprised that she would reverse herself the next morning.

At this point, I think it's questionable as to whether or not Bachmann will get reelected in her own district. Some of her statements (most notably her statement that the HPV can cause mental retardation) aren't likely to sit well with people on both sides of the political spectrum in her district.

At this point, I think it's questionable as to whether or not Bachmann will get reelected in her own district. Some of her statements (most notably her statement that the HPV can cause mental retardation) aren't likely to sit well with people on both sides of the political spectrum in her district.

Bachmann only stayed in office because her district was gerrymandered to hell. Now, her district will likely be re-ordered:

GOP, DFL criticize redrawn districts | StarTribune.com

Next for Michele Bachmann — retirement? - The Washington Post

and she will have a hard time winning re-election. Hey, she's adamant that she isn't a "politician" so now she can get her wish of being an average citizen!

Bachman is way to right wing for me.

Glad she's gone. She can now go back to being a Congresscritter.

Hear she's got a tough fight ahead to hang onto her seat.

Bachmann only stayed in office because her district was gerrymandered to hell. Now, her district will likely be re-ordered:

and she will have a hard time winning re-election. Hey, she's adamant that she isn't a "politician" so now she can get her wish of being an average citizen!

She's been on the gov't payroll for a LONG time. Before being in Congress, she was a state legislator. Before that, she worked for the IRS. She even got gov't money for her business. Let's see how she does in the private sector.

She's been on the gov't payroll for a LONG time. Before being in Congress, she was a state legislator. Before that, she worked for the IRS. She even got gov't money for her business. Let's see how she does in the private sector.

Being a private lawyer will be a good experience for her, particularly if it is in defense work, for I fear a time comes soon for her hubby to the face the music.

Good, she's out. She had no chance anyway. She was unconvincing in the debates and always had trouble getting her points across.

So, Cain is out and Bachmann is out.

Poor leftists have no one to direct their racist/anti female attacks towards. They will have to settle for a bunch of white dudes.

But hey, Paul and Gingrich are still old. Romney and Huntsman are Mormon. And you can just go on and accuse white boy Santorum of hating blacks, just for good measure.

You still have plenty of bigoted fodder.
Did you expect Liberals to warmly embrace any of the current Republican field? Of course not! We're Liberals, not bankers or mislead idiots.

Forum List

Back