Bachman suspends campaign

Michele Bachmann to suspend campaign: reports

Nice try Bachman. The world might go for crazy but it doesn't go for lunatic.

Back to oblivion for you unless you want to become a tabloid sensation like Palin.

Next up, Perry.

summary_image.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

munchkins1.JPG

Proof that all those people freaking about straw polls were fools. They mean nothing.

Well, it did suggest that Huntsman would not win an ear of corn!!:eusa_whistle:

Or did it? Did not follow the straw polls that much. Seems like Ron Paul win them although he has about as much chance of winning the GOP nomination as Mel Gibson has in becoming Prime Minister of Israel.

It takes money, she didn't have enough. Personally, I don't think she ever had a real shot as getting elected to the presidency. But I see no reason to disparage her for her views, whatever you think of her politics.

Back to oblivion for you unless you want to become a tabloid sensation like Palin.

Next up, Perry.

summary_image.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

munchkins1.JPG

I swear that is all you Lefties ever have when confronted with a Woman who is not a Liberal Lemming.

Call em witch, attack their looks.

you people are pathetic.

Yeah, it can't possibly be the never ending string of derp that comes out of the nutjob's mouth.

Marc's post is hilarious.

Get a donut for that butthurt.

Next up, Perry.

summary_image.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

munchkins1.JPG

I swear that is all you Lefties ever have when confronted with a Woman who is not a Liberal Lemming.

you people are pathetic.
Actually, I find Mooshell Barkmann to be quite a physically attractive older woman. So is Sawah Pailing. Very physically appealing women, the both of 'em. However, it's because us lefties aren't so concerned with looks as we are with policies. Unfortunately, both of these women are totally nuts, bananas, crazy and zany. So I don't want either of them anywhere near a position of power.

You will notice most of the women on the right are babes or near babes. Who do you think is really obsessed and concerned with women's looks, the right or the left?

Get real.

Last edited:
The winnowing process has begun. That's how it works for those who haven't paid attention in the past.

But--it was only IOWA, the Old National Road of politics!

Those guys just touched the campaign trail and threw up their hands and said they were through! At least go through three fundementally different states before quitting!

Bachmann hasn't gone to a state that is TEA PARTY controlled! Iowa still have democrats. Florida is only a couple of weeks away, why not hold off until after that primary?

Next up, Perry.

summary_image.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

munchkins1.JPG

you people are pathetic.

Many leftists are as silly as some of our weird far righties. The point remains that Michelle Bachman represents a very small % of Americans. The GOP race is better with her out. Romney will have to court conservatives more closely now because her supporters generally don't like him.

It's going to be a fun year if people migrate towards Santorum as their candidates drop out and he gets the nomination.

Oh, man, the lulz...

Forum List

Back