Bachman is clueless

Bachmann or a generic candidate emphasizing social issues would certainly be a weaker nominee than Romney or a generic candidate emphasizing economic issues. However, if one's goal is to advance a particular social agenda, then it would make perfect sense to vote for Bachmann. This is particularly true since even a weak nominee would have a decent shot at the presidency in this cycle.

I agree that Bachmann is clueless about many things, but not necessarily about this. Emphasizing social issues is indicative more of a strong social agenda than of a lack of strategic thinking (it's also evidence of political self-interest, since Bachmann is of course making a case for herself). Regardless, I won't be supporting any Republican for the presidency in 2012.
Wow, you can make a decision about the unknown?

I'm impressed, and not necessarily in a good way.

Person, not party, does it for me.

Actually, I think she has no redeeming qualities and is an embarrassment that she represents our country

Frankly I can't believe even her Opponents can not at least give her Credit for opening her Home up to 23 Foster kids.

Which has nothing to do with being a Congresswoman. She has some of the most twisted set of values I have ever seen and her understanding of government, history and the economy are pathetic

Forum List

Back