Baby Showers

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Just how much stuff can one woman accumulate at a baby shower? One minivan full, if that woman is my wife!

BTW, if you all are shopping for onesies, there just might be a national shortage. They are all currently in our baby's closet.

gop_jeff said:
Just how much stuff can one woman accumulate at a baby shower? One minivan full, if that woman is my wife!

BTW, if you all are shopping for onesies, there just might be a national shortage. They are all currently in our baby's closet.

I always felt you could never have enough onesies. :)

gop_jeff said:

Congrats, BTW.

I don't think we ever snapped the onesies when we were at home. Only when going out did we ever snap those things, then we also put one of those really baggy-looking pairs of shorts over them as well....

Socks, you always need socks. They always kick them off and lose them. Also diapers & wipes. But who can resist buying baby stuff?

Congratulations and good luck!

mom4 said:
Socks, you always need socks. They always kick them off and lose them. Also diapers & wipes. But who can resist buying baby stuff?

Congratulations and good luck!

Best gift: Diaper service. Not only will the kids be more comfortable at home, (I used disposables when 'out,' but you have dust rags and the best car washing rags around!

gop_jeff said:
Apparently, so do all of Angela's friends. We have dozens of them, possibly closing in on 100.

the good news is you have a 100.....the bad news is ...........you will use them all in one week

Get your family to make you some frozen dinners that you can reheat. If they ask how they can help ask them to come and help to clean the house. Remember, if you can, sleep when the baby sleeps or you won't get much of that.

no1tovote4 said:
Get your family to make you some frozen dinners that you can reheat. If they ask how they can help ask them to come and help to clean the house. Remember, if you can, sleep when the baby sleeps or you won't get much of that.
Excellent advice. That way you get the nap and time to spend with the other children with a real dinner.

You can never have too many onesies, and too many sleepers. Babies should spend the first 6 months of their lives in them. They're too cute for words.

Forum List

Back