Baby Photo contests?>

Why would you want to?

Are you not satisfied with having a cute kid? Do you have to 'win' something to validate the kid's existence?

Weird.

Did I tell you my motives, or are you snootishly assuming them?

Validate my kid's existence? You're fucking sick. Fall back.

she'd feel more enthusiastic about it if you dress the kid up as an obersturmbannfuehrer.

something about a uniform, i guess

oh no, you didn't.

hahahaha

Why would you want to?

Are you not satisfied with having a cute kid? Do you have to 'win' something to validate the kid's existence?

Weird.

Did I tell you my motives, or are you snootishly assuming them?

Validate my kid's existence? You're fucking sick. Fall back.

she'd feel more enthusiastic about it if you dress the kid up as an obersturmbannfuehrer.

something about a uniform, i guess

Well she's definitely not Jewish.

wow kiki...

gerber was *not* cool at all.

i'm on like my 20th email since this morning soliciting me for money.

:lol:

Thats all those silly contest are worth these days.

They just want to sell ya shit.

Brother that baby is soooooo cute. She does'nt need a certificate or trophy to validate that fact.

Take tons of pics, keep a journal of daily activities (like a scrap book maybe). Thats what we have done for all 3 of my girls and they love it.

Now go give that cute baby a smooch on the cheekie from Uncle Infidel OK?
:cool:

We have tons of pics and all kinds of stuff so far. She's been pretty awesome. :razz:

Yea, it seems all of these contests are money making schemes, which is why I made this thread to see if any were legit. Doesn't look like it. *shrug*

Your best bet is to find something local around your hometown... not internet BS.
I know a coupe of folks who have done it that way, but not on internet.

Fraud who, s0n?

SuperWoman_4_1.jpg

I don't know... I can tell you this little story that is true. Many years ago, my wife, Mrs. BBD, was entered into the contest for Gerber Baby food when they were trying to select a baby to be on all of their products. She won. However, after thinking it over, her parents decided that they did not want that fame and fortune for her so they withdrew from the contest. Just think. My wife could have been the face on thousands of baby food jars!

New Topics

Forum List

Back