Baby kitten with hiccups

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This baby kitten with hiccups, completely adorable, it is the number two kitten behind the number one kitten in the video, the duration of the video is one minute and thirty six seconds.

Theowl32 we love the baby kittens yes or YES?! :wink:

I still remember 22 years ago when my daughter had a hiccup and it scared her she started crying.

• Banned
I still remember 22 years ago when my daughter had a hiccup and it scared her she started crying.

Kid B now aged three years in age when first she had the hiccups she also started crying.

• Banned

Kid B aged three years in age when first she had the hiccups she also started crying.

Some things you never forget.

No you do not.

Did you watch the video? Did you watch the baby kitten with the hiccups? It's one of the most adorable things EVAH posted at this forum :smoke:

Fast forward it.. it's just FB..

• Banned
This baby kitten with hiccups, completely adorable, it is the number two kitten behind the number one kitten in the video, the duration of the video is one minute and thirty six seconds.

Here are more baby kittens, everything about kittens is adorable.

g8mZQ4NcREeNRGhXFmmKUQ.png

^^^^ Look at that little face :)

• Banned

Kid B aged three years in age when first she had the hiccups she also started crying.

No you do not.

Did you watch the video? Did you watch the baby kitten with the hiccups? It's one of the most adorable things EVAH posted at this forum :smoke:

What is FB?

Until they become cats.. they don't do crap except want to bed feed..

No you do not.

What is FB?

Facebook

Our cat is adorable, he's like a baby and very gentle and loving with the kidlets.

No you do not.

What is FB?

Facebook

Oh Facebook, no it's not Facebook it's on YouTube.

Our cat is adorable, he's like a baby and very gentle and loving with the kidlets.

My cat never did a damn thing..when it finnaly warmed up to me it was like 10 years latter. Then she would paw me when I was sleeping..i thought I was dying or something. Lol..

Don’t tell TheOwl about the kitten!

But I used to get a kick out of my cat doing a sneak attack with my beagle and German shep.. she used to piss them off bad..

^^^^ No I am NOT watching, I LOVE the baby kittens, if I was there and that owl went for the baby kittens I would be like this :Boom2:

^^^^ No I am NOT watching, I LOVE the baby kittens, if I was there and that owl went for the baby kittens I would be like this :Boom2:

Better get your guns ready. TheOwl is going to snatch that kitten with the hiccups.........because of YOU!

Oh this reminds me when I saw my cat have something in her mouth and went into the bushes..it was a baby rabbit and I didn't know they even made a sound..it was crying in fear and my cat was playing with it..

You know me I let my cat eat it ( just kidding) I felt bad and kicked my cat away ..

When kittens do that you have to stop them or they will puke.

The way to stop the kitten's hiccups is to let it bury it's little kitten face into your armpit. The pheromones secreted by glands in your armpit will get her stoned and knock her out cold.

Oh this reminds me when I saw my cat have something in her mouth and went into the bushes..it was a baby rabbit and I didn't know they even made a sound..it was crying in fear and my cat was playing with it..

You know me I let my cat eat it ( just kidding) I felt bad and kicked my cat away ..

I’ve rescued several baby rabbits from my cat over the years. I didn’t get to some of them in time. I would find little rabbit parts. The cat didn’t want to eat the little bunny, she just wanted to play.

Forum List

Back