Baby-Killin in SouthEast Asia

DreyfussRan

Rookie
Sep 5, 2012
While the numbers of civilians killed in Vietnam have never been revealed, estimates range from 2 to 7 million from 1965 to 1975...these are genocidal numbers. The combat structure was coventional military forces pitted against indigenous guerrilla fighters who knew the terrain, and how to use it to their advantage. The NVA could not be effectively contained with the covnentional combat paradigms, so the strategy of a scorched-earth policy was cynically selected by Nixon and his military advisors...this is indeed interesting because it was tantamount to a declaration of war agaisnt the civilian population of Vietnam, but the press refused to interpret it that way. The result was a singular human-rights crime agaisnt an entire civilian population...some of the men who participated in this horror show have the personal fortitude to acknowledge it for what it was...some never will

While the numbers of civilians killed in Vietnam have never been revealed, estimates range from 2 to 7 million from 1965 to 1975...these are genocidal numbers. The combat structure was coventional military forces pitted against indigenous guerrilla fighters who knew the terrain, and how to use it to their advantage. The NVA could not be effectively contained with the covnentional combat paradigms, so the strategy of a scorched-earth policy was cynically selected by Nixon and his military advisors...this is indeed interesting because it was tantamount to a declaration of war agaisnt the civilian population of Vietnam, but the press refused to interpret it that way. The result was a singular human-rights crime agaisnt an entire civilian population...some of the men who participated in this horror show have the personal fortitude to acknowledge it for what it was...some never will
Don't worry, Skitt, I think many of us know that if you actually had some cojones, you would pull a Johnny Lindh Walker on us and join the Muslim terrorists who are busy killing innocent people. Thankfully you do not have the cojones so that there is one less terrorist wandering around and all the readers have to do is read you never-ending b.s. in your usual pompous style of writing.

• Banned
Don't worry, Skitt, I think many of us know that if you actually had some cojones, you would pull a Johnny Lindh Walker on us and join the Muslim terrorists who are busy killing innocent people. Thankfully you do not have the cojones so that there is one less terrorist wandering around and all the readers have to do is read you never-ending b.s. in your usual pompous style of writing.

yeah it must take some cajones to kill babies en masse...the very definition bravery I should think...your problem Pops is the same as it always was: you can't process what you've done or who you are, so you manufacture palliatives...and who excels at palliatives better than Zionists??? I would gladly sling a rifle if I was invited to take down Israel...shit I'd be the first one enlisted...

yeah it must take some cajones to kill babies en masse...the very definition bravery I should think...your problem Pops is the same as it always was: you can't process what you've done or who you are, so you manufacture palliatives...and who excels at palliatives better than Zionists??? I would gladly sling a rifle if I was invited to take down Israel...shit I'd be the first one enlisted...
You are so full of it, Skitt. You are so wimpy that you wouldn't even pick up a rifle to defend your own country if an enemy came here. Just whom do you think you are kidding? In Skitt's time, he could have gone into the National Guard to help when there were natural disasters in this country. Can you even see Skitt being in the National Guard during peacetime? No way, Jose. However, he wants to b.s. us that he is a brave warrior. I have a great idea. Since Skitt wants us to believe he is so brave, he can go fight with those Syrian rebels. Then he can tell them to stop gunning down those children. I think many of us would be very happy to chip in to cover the cost of a ticket to Syria.

HossFly, I know your sensitive to this issue because you're a Vietnam Vet.

But did you know that the US Supports Al Qaida in the Middle East?

Did you know the US supported Al Qaida during the Balkan Wars?

You'll have to do a little research on Google (maybe 10 minutes) to see I'm telling the truth. You'll never hear Rush Limbaugh talking about it though.

HossFly, I know your sensitive to this issue because you're a Vietnam Vet.

But did you know that the US Supports Al Qaida in the Middle East?

Did you know the US supported Al Qaida during the Balkan Wars?

You'll have to do a little research on Google (maybe 10 minutes) to see I'm telling the truth. You'll never hear Rush Limbaugh talking about it though.
It's said that war makes strange bedfellows and we have supported people who have turned on us. I believe we supported the Taliban during the Iraq-Iran war. I'll trust in Uncle Sam to do what he has to do. I haven't bothered to check on any dealings with Al Quaida.

Forum List

Back