"Baby Killer" Yelled At Bart Stupak

Other than establishing an equivalence between those who are anti-abortion and those who malign our soldiers,

what is your point?

I'm sorry, but it is not the same.

I expect some respect and decorum out of a Representative of the US Congress, that I don't expect out of some 20 something year old hippie

what a fucking liar you are, you expect it out of Republicans,, you give demons a pass.

I expect adult behavior out of all Representatives regardless of political affiliation. You are elected to represent the American people, whether they agree with you or not. I expect respectful behavior while in session. It would even be nice when they are out of session

I'm sorry, but it is not the same.

I expect some respect and decorum out of a Representative of the US Congress, that I don't expect out of some 20 something year old hippie

what a fucking liar you are, you expect it out of Republicans,, you give demons a pass.

I expect adult behavior out of all Representatives regardless of political affiliation. You are elected to represent the American people, whether they agree with you or not. I expect respectful behavior while in session. It would even be nice when they are out of session

Would this expectation include things like hiking the Appalachian Trail?

I don't remember too many pro-life conservatives calling the supporters of pro-choice Republican Scott Brown 'baby killers'.

How great is this irony? Conservatives hail pro-choicer Scott Brown as their saviour, because they think he's going to kill the healthcare bill,

and then they get beaten by a group of pro-life Democrats.

Elegant!!!

well, when you snuff out a baby what should it be called? "no life for you contingency plan"

I have absolutely no emotional investment in fetuses, so you're wasting your time with such rhetoric directed at me.
yes, we are aware that you lie when you say you don't favor abortions,, pro choiceshoundsomuchnicer.

Who really cares who made this comment. Maybe the media should focus more on the actions of those in power instead of shouts in a crowd. I mean really what impact is this shout going to have over the impact of the bill that was just passed?

Who really cares who made this comment. Maybe the media should focus more on the actions of those in power instead of shouts in a crowd. I mean really what impact is this shout going to have over the impact of the bill that was just passed?
Because deflection from real issues is weak and all some have.

Congress in session is a "crowd" ??

He deserves to be censured

the alledged shouts in the crowd.

The resistance begins. Non-violent disruption, avoidance, voting and demonstration.

well, when you snuff out a baby what should it be called? "no life for you contingency plan"

I have absolutely no emotional investment in fetuses, so you're wasting your time with such rhetoric directed at me.
yes, we are aware that you lie when you say you don't favor abortions,, pro choiceshoundsomuchnicer.

Since I never said that, you win a neg rep. Anyone who lies about me gets one.

Because we saw the real face of these people. We saw their bottom lines, and they were ugly, and unamerican.

you mean un US OF KKKA,,

You repeatedly post this "US OF KKKA" and obviously think it is quite clever.

Could you explain what you mean by this? Do you believe the country is controlled by racists with the goal of subjugating another race?

Since I never said that, you win a neg rep. Anyone who lies about me gets one.

happy to oblige,although it is no lie. you call it pro choice but it is clearly pro abortion.

Because we saw the real face of these people. We saw their bottom lines, and they were ugly, and unamerican.

you mean un US OF KKKA,,

Could you explain what you mean by this? Do you believe the country is controlled by racists with the goal of subjugating another race?

no dahlink,, it's the most beloved rev jeramiah bullfrogs term for this great country. The US of KKKA,, goddamn America.. it's in the bible" and the person you elected to run the US of KKKA sat there for a full twenty years and never said a word. not one word..

you mean un US OF KKKA,,

no dahlink,, it's the most beloved rev jeramiah bullfrogs term for this great country. The US of KKKA,, goddamn America.. it's in the bible" and the person you elected to run the US of KKKA sat there for a full twenty years and never said a word. not one word..

Your point? Oh, that's right....you have none.

Did i really need to? Liberals call me a baby killer and Westboro calls me a faggot. I know the score.

Fact is some people feel the same way about abortion that hippies feel about war.

OR.....in other words you actually have NO FUCKING CLUE what political party that person belonged to and you are once again simply talking out of your fucking ass....

Please stop making yourself look stupid. It's embarrassing.

I'm not embarrassed and I'm not stupid. Hell, I walked over and thanked the woman that yelled it at me. Then I gave her a hug and told she was welcome for the protection of the constitutional rights that allowed her to say it. Doesn't change the fact that the old bitch probably voted for McGovern in '72.

LOL. You certainly know how to comport yourself.

My Brother should take lessons from you.

When he got back from Vietnam a war protester spit on him. My Brother promtly decked the little SOB. He then stepped over the little twerp and went on his way.

He could have used a few lessons in restraint. NOT. If you knew my brother you would know what a silly statement that one is. LOL

Last edited:
And? What party do you think those fuckers that called me a baby killer while coming off post during an anti war demonstration voted with?

You were actually called 'baby killer' during an anti war demonstration? Where were you stationed and when were you stationed there?

OR.....in other words you actually have NO FUCKING CLUE what political party that person belonged to and you are once again simply talking out of your fucking ass....

Please stop making yourself look stupid. It's embarrassing.

I'm not embarrassed and I'm not stupid. Hell, I walked over and thanked the woman that yelled it at me. Then I gave her a hug and told she was welcome for the protection of the constitutional rights that allowed her to say it. Doesn't change the fact that the old bitch probably voted for McGovern in '72.

LOL. You certainly know how to comport yourself.

My Brother should take lessons from you.

When he got back from Vietnam a war protester spit on him. My Brother promtly decked the little SOB. He then stepped over the little twerp and went on his way.

He could have used a few lessons in restraint. NOT. If you knew my brother you would know what a silly statement that one is. LOL

Another Viet Nam era myth lives on

Forum List

Back