Baby Killer Pete Buttigieg: Georgia Abortion Law A ‘Cruel Attack’ On Women

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
But Peter the Penis Pounder has no qualms of killing a HUMAN BEING WITH A HEARTBEAT....You baby killers dont give a rats ass about an innocent child....just get it out of my life!

South Bend mayor and Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg demonstrated once again that he marches to a rather warped brand of Christian theology. As the Hollywood elite joins hand-in-hand to boycott the state of Georgia for passing a fetal heartbeat bill that bans abortions once doctors can detect a baby's heartbeat in the mother's womb, the South Bend mayor has denounced the newly-acted law as a "cruel attack" on women.

According to LifeNews, Buttigieg denounced the law in a tweet last week shortly after Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signed the bill.

"A woman has enough to deal with when it comes to her health care without also having to worry about male politicians telling her what she ought to do with her body," Buttigieg wrote Thursday. "Georgia’s abortion ban is a cruel attack on women’s autonomy and freedom — one that we must continue to resist."

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

hand shake1.jpg

Two baby killers, they'll go far with todays loons voting for every amoral act that they can.

But Peter the Penis Pounder has no qualms of killing a HUMAN BEING WITH A HEARTBEAT....You baby killers dont give a rats ass about an innocent child....just get it out of my life!

South Bend mayor and Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg demonstrated once again that he marches to a rather warped brand of Christian theology. As the Hollywood elite joins hand-in-hand to boycott the state of Georgia for passing a fetal heartbeat bill that bans abortions once doctors can detect a baby's heartbeat in the mother's womb, the South Bend mayor has denounced the newly-acted law as a "cruel attack" on women.

According to LifeNews, Buttigieg denounced the law in a tweet last week shortly after Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signed the bill.

"A woman has enough to deal with when it comes to her health care without also having to worry about male politicians telling her what she ought to do with her body," Buttigieg wrote Thursday. "Georgia’s abortion ban is a cruel attack on women’s autonomy and freedom — one that we must continue to resist."

Its you freaks that don't care about infants , children, or people in general.
Trump's 2020 Budget Cuts Would Hit States and Cities - CityLab

Last edited:

So there must not be any female State representatives in Georgia. I thought "What's her name"? Ran for Governor there. Someone earlier said it was passed by "Old White Guys" who want to deprive women of their right. So there must only be old white guys running Ga. No leftist progressive Black, Hispanic, Asian or Female Politicians there . Or maybe the people who were elected and thereby their constituents just can't stomach Butchering babies! Add another Dem to my I could careless about what you have to say list. Peter "the death merchant" Buttigeig wonderful guy! I'm sure Dr. Mengele had friends too though. No one mentions the emotional issues of the fathers who are having fatherhood stolen from them without any legal recourse. What about that Mr."take it in the" Buttigeig?:saythat:

She says, "We love children so much, we approve of killing them!"

What a quack.

She says, "We love children so much, we approve of killing them!"

What a quack.

You freaks only care about the fetus in the womb. Once the infant gets here, you can careless about it.

View attachment 260745

Two baby killers, they'll go far with todays loons voting for every amoral act that they can.

I tried to report your picture, this belongs in the badlands or not at all. I don't enjoy see your damn pic and I'm sure other don't like it either.
I thought you loved queers and baby killers? Wassa matta? Two pals shaking hands triggers you?

Yes, the opinion we most need to hear on the subject of abortion and what's best for women is a gay man, 100% the most irrelevant humanoid to any of the issues involved.

Aww, that mean old Trump is taking away your government cheese. I feel sorry for freaks like you.

Forum List

Back