Baby Killer Pete Buttigieg: Georgia Abortion Law A ‘Cruel Attack’ On Women

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by The Purge, May 13, 2019.

1. The Purge

The Purge Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,684
    But Peter the Penis Pounder has no qualms of killing a HUMAN BEING WITH A HEARTBEAT....You baby killers dont give a rats ass about an innocent child....just get it out of my life!

South Bend mayor and Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg demonstrated once again that he marches to a rather warped brand of Christian theology. As the Hollywood elite joins hand-in-hand to boycott the state of Georgia for passing a fetal heartbeat bill that bans abortions once doctors can detect a baby's heartbeat in the mother's womb, the South Bend mayor has denounced the newly-acted law as a "cruel attack" on women.

According to LifeNews, Buttigieg denounced the law in a tweet last week shortly after Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signed the bill.

"A woman has enough to deal with when it comes to her health care without also having to worry about male politicians telling her what she ought to do with her body," Buttigieg wrote Thursday. "Georgia’s abortion ban is a cruel attack on women’s autonomy and freedom — one that we must continue to resist."

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

2. miketx

miketx Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +70,281
    hand shake1.jpg

Two baby killers, they'll go far with todays loons voting for every amoral act that they can.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,787
    Its you freaks that don't care about infants , children, or people in general.
    Trump's 2020 Budget Cuts Would Hit States and Cities - CityLab

• Funny Funny x 3
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  4. captkaos

captkaos VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +895
    So there must not be any female State representatives in Georgia. I thought "What's her name"? Ran for Governor there. Someone earlier said it was passed by "Old White Guys" who want to deprive women of their right. So there must only be old white guys running Ga. No leftist progressive Black, Hispanic, Asian or Female Politicians there . Or maybe the people who were elected and thereby their constituents just can't stomach Butchering babies! Add another Dem to my I could careless about what you have to say list. Peter "the death merchant" Buttigeig wonderful guy! I'm sure Dr. Mengele had friends too though. No one mentions the emotional issues of the fathers who are having fatherhood stolen from them without any legal recourse. What about that Mr."take it in the" Buttigeig?:saythat:

5. night_son

night_son Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,043
    She says, "We love children so much, we approve of killing them!"

What a quack.

6. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,787
    I tried to report your picture, this belongs in the badlands or not at all. I don't enjoy see your damn pic and I'm sure other don't like it either.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,787
    You freaks only care about the fetus in the womb. Once the infant gets here, you can careless about it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. night_son

night_son Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,043
    You can say that again ^^^^

9. miketx

miketx Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +70,281
    I thought you loved queers and baby killers? Wassa matta? Two pals shaking hands triggers you?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,381
    Yes, the opinion we most need to hear on the subject of abortion and what's best for women is a gay man, 100% the most irrelevant humanoid to any of the issues involved.

• Agree Agree x 1