Baby-faced Moscow train bomber's head attached and unattached

17 year old widow?!!

That means when the picture with the husband(?) was taken, she would have been, 13?
He looks near 30.

So were their heads unattached in the explosion, or did someone unattach them?

ffffrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyy

It is what happens with this kind of bombing. It was noted often when this was going on in Israel. The body is wrapped in explosives, and when they go off, the body disintegrates, but the head, unwrapped, flies free for quite a distance. It is the reason the Israelis could ID the bombers so often.

More than you really wanted to know, I am sure

It is what happens with this kind of bombing. It was noted often when this was going on in Israel. The body is wrapped in explosives, and when they go off, the body disintegrates, but the head, unwrapped, flies free for quite a distance. It is the reason the Israelis could ID the bombers so often.

most of the bombers also do a video saying goodbye and talking about how they look forward to being a martyr.

helps with the id, too.

Wow.

17 year old widow?!!

That means when the picture with the husband(?) was taken, she would have been, 13?
He looks near 30.

Umalat Magomedov was martyred (in sha' Allah) on December 31, 2009 when he was 29 years old, meaning that Dzhennet was probably 17 years old if the pictures were taken close to the time of his death.

Forum List

Back