Baby Doll Cult: Christian Republicans

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does TrumpUSA feel like a true media-experiment or a real ugly media-circus?

This idealistic pluralism crime-fighting yarn (my last one most likely, since summer is nearing its very end now, and I love summer!) was inspired by the very controversial but highly-underrated film White Man's Burden.

Cheers,

babyface2.jpg

====

"A deranged Caucasian white-supremacist oriented L.A. Christian cult collected baby-dolls and painted them black to signify a new age wrath against multiculturalism. This cult was led by a maniacal evil-doer named Babel Davids. Babel wanted his dolls to be the 'figurines' of his apocalyptic vision. Babel's cult/gang was called Black Mask. The only one standing in Babel's way was an idealistic Christian FBI agent named Adam Patel.

Patel was sure that Babel and Black Mask was pure evil. Patel also believed Black Mask's black-painted baby-dolls were figurines of complete modern anarchy. Patel came from a culture in India where dowry-related bride-burnings scarred his psyche and haunted his sensibilities about figurines such as baby-dolls being blasphemed/misused by 'anti-social madmen.' Patel tracked Babel and Black Mask all around L.A.

Finally, Patel arrested Babel and interviewed him on a live-TV broadcast. It would be considered more 'provocative' than the Charles Manson prison interviews.

PATEL: Why are you racist?
BABEL: My baby-dolls are better than Christian crosses!
PATEL: Why then are you a self-proclaimed Christian?
BABEL: Jesus wasn't black...
PATEL: Do you hate Africa?
BABEL: Blacks in L.A. should be deported back to Africa.
PATEL: Did someone you love cross paths with a harmful African-American?
BABEL: Yes. My sister was killed in a black-gang drive-by when I was 10.
PATEL: So, this haunted your sense of multiculturalism!
BABEL: I consider myself a 'vigilante.'
PATEL: Are you Democrat or Republican?
BABEL: I'm a perfect Republican; I care about conservative values in America.
PATEL: Are you a fan of 'TrumpUSA'?
BABEL: Not really; I like NASDAQ, however...
PATEL: I see; so your baby-dolls are Christian crusader trophies, right?
BABEL: Precisely; Christian Republicans will consider Black Mask revolutionaries.
PATEL: Maybe you might consider what your sister would think of your baby-dolls!
BABEL: I suppose she'd love them; but she's dead; I'm a missionary now...
PATEL: You need psychological treatment, Babel.
BABEL: We'll see...

As Babel's interview made national headlines, TV ratings went through the roof, and Babel became something of an 'overnight-celebrity.' Patel was frustrated, since all this 'TrumpUSA' hysteria would distract Americans from the real responsibility --- to treat Babel psychologically as a criminally-insane terrorist of the modern world. Patel decided that if TrumpUSA and modern media ever became truly 'democratic,' new age psychos such as Babel and his Black Mask cult/gang would have to be considered 'real patients'."

====

babyface1.jpg

Does TrumpUSA feel like a true media-experiment or a real ugly media-circus?

This idealistic pluralism crime-fighting yarn (my last one most likely, since summer is nearing its very end now, and I love summer!) was inspired by the very controversial but highly-underrated film White Man's Burden.

Cheers,

View attachment 214122

====

"A deranged Caucasian white-supremacist oriented L.A. Christian cult collected baby-dolls and painted them black to signify a new age wrath against multiculturalism. This cult was led by a maniacal evil-doer named Babel Davids. Babel wanted his dolls to be the 'figurines' of his apocalyptic vision. Babel's cult/gang was called Black Mask. The only one standing in Babel's way was an idealistic Christian FBI agent named Adam Patel.

Patel was sure that Babel and Black Mask was pure evil. Patel also believed Black Mask's black-painted baby-dolls were figurines of complete modern anarchy. Patel came from a culture in India where dowry-related bride-burnings scarred his psyche and haunted his sensibilities about figurines such as baby-dolls being blasphemed/misused by 'anti-social madmen.' Patel tracked Babel and Black Mask all around L.A.

Finally, Patel arrested Babel and interviewed him on a live-TV broadcast. It would be considered more 'provocative' than the Charles Manson prison interviews.

PATEL: Why are you racist?
BABEL: My baby-dolls are better than Christian crosses!
PATEL: Why then are you a self-proclaimed Christian?
BABEL: Jesus wasn't black...
PATEL: Do you hate Africa?
BABEL: Blacks in L.A. should be deported back to Africa.
PATEL: Did someone you love cross paths with a harmful African-American?
BABEL: Yes. My sister was killed in a black-gang drive-by when I was 10.
PATEL: So, this haunted your sense of multiculturalism!
BABEL: I consider myself a 'vigilante.'
PATEL: Are you Democrat or Republican?
BABEL: I'm a perfect Republican; I care about conservative values in America.
PATEL: Are you a fan of 'TrumpUSA'?
BABEL: Not really; I like NASDAQ, however...
PATEL: I see; so your baby-dolls are Christian crusader trophies, right?
BABEL: Precisely; Christian Republicans will consider Black Mask revolutionaries.
PATEL: Maybe you might consider what your sister would think of your baby-dolls!
BABEL: I suppose she'd love them; but she's dead; I'm a missionary now...
PATEL: You need psychological treatment, Babel.
BABEL: We'll see...

As Babel's interview made national headlines, TV ratings went through the roof, and Babel became something of an 'overnight-celebrity.' Patel was frustrated, since all this 'TrumpUSA' hysteria would distract Americans from the real responsibility --- to treat Babel psychologically as a criminally-insane terrorist of the modern world. Patel decided that if TrumpUSA and modern media ever became truly 'democratic,' new age psychos such as Babel and his Black Mask cult/gang would have to be considered 'real patients'."

====

View attachment 214121
/—-/ You need to learn how to structure dialogue correctly. Yours is too distracting and painful to read. How To Format Dialogue | First Manuscript

Fuck Cellblock.

"or a real ugly media-circus?"

That.
/---/ I teach publishing classes at a community college. Abishai100 has organic writing skills that are marketable, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time. He needs to focus on formatting.

Forum List

Back