Baby Bush

Boy his hispanic blood shines through. Kudo's to him. I think his dad Jeb did a great job as govenor.

It's a shame they saddled him with the name "George"..."Jorge" would have been better, that way he wouldn't have to include his middle initial to distance himself from Dubya.

Jebbie was okay for his first term, then he went off the deep end. Could be bad blood or nurture, who really knows?

But kudos to the kid.

It's a shame they saddled him with the name "George"..."Jorge" would have been better, that way he wouldn't have to include his middle initial to distance himself from Dubya.

Jebbie was okay for his first term, then he went off the deep end. Could be bad blood or nurture, who really knows?

But kudos to the kid.

my late uncle's name was George you bitch. you fuckin' slut

But kudos to the kid.

Emotional little twit, aren't you.

When this guy is ready to run for President the hispanic voters the democrats imported are gonna jump ship. Yep they are!

But kudos to the kid.

Emotional little twit, aren't you.

that's right GEORGE

But kudos to the kid.

Jorge. That's pronounced "Whore Hay" isn't it? George is just fine.

But kudos to the kid.

Well you got to admit one thing about Jeb Bush. That guy knew how to handle Hurricane's. When he said leave--the citizens of Florida actually paid attention.

But kudos to the kid.

Wow you took that a tad too personally...

As to the OP, neither he nor anyone else heading over there needs my gratitude to fight for what he believes in but good for him, may he make Iraq or Afghanistan a better, safer place, and may he come home honorably.

Forum List

Back