Babies, Lies, and Scandal

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
On January 15, Alaska governor Sarah Palin laughed along with an Alaskan shock-jock DJ who called her political rival Lyda Green a "cancer," a "bitch" and ridiculed her weight. (Green is a cancer survivor.)

"People were so nice and were mortified. Newspapers that were never Lyda Green-friendly, they demanded that [Sarah] apologize," Green told Us.

"You know what she said? She said, 'I'm calling to apologize. I hope you didn't misunderstand the radio program,'" Green says. "I told her, 'I didn't misunderstand.'"

The Alaska state senator added, "It's not a good way to behave. Why would anybody call a shock jock?"

So what did Green think when she heard Palin was John McCain's vice presidential candidate? "It's been very difficult to work with her," she tells Us Weekly. "I wish there had been more vetting."

Usmagazine.com | News - Sarah Palin: Political Opponent Recalls Being Ridiculed

did you actually read the article? it is one of the worst pieces of trash I've seen. and does it matter to you that us mag is owned by the same guy who owns rolling stone and had contributed heavily to bho?

here is the editor of us mag. getting embarrassed on fox news. I know it's a link to a blog but the video is there.

NW Republican: US Magazine Editor Torn To Shreds

did you actually read the article? it is one of the worst pieces of trash I've seen. and does it matter to you that us mag is owned by the same guy who owns rolling stone and had contributed heavily to bho?

here is the editor of us mag. getting embarrassed on fox news. I know it's a link to a blog but the video is there.

Who cares?

Do you know who owns FoxNews?

So the story is not true, Skull?

Is that your point?

So the story is not true, Skull?

Is that your point?

didn't say that did i? the so called journalism of the piece is crap from an obviously biased source. the editor could not support any of the allegations in said piece. so whether it is true or not, we'll never know from this article in this magazine will we? and what exactly is the scandal?

look this is a gossip rag on par with the national enquirer. there is no substance to this article and no effort to remain impartial. even the nyt published an article about the us ragazine piece appearing biased

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/08/business/media/08usweekly.html?ref=us

but hey if you want to call it credible be my guest. plenty of kool aid to go around.

oh no this must be another scandal it's in the national enquirer after all

SARAH PALIN AT WAR WITH HER DAUGHTER OVER PREGNANCY & WEDDING - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

wow hard hitting journalism if i ever saw it. I am just in awe. i nominate it for a Pulitzer.

View attachment 5811

OHHH YEAHHH!!!

Last edited:
didn't say that did i? the so called journalism of the piece is crap from an obviously biased source. the editor could not support any of the allegations in said piece. so whether it is true or not, we'll never know from this article in this magazine will we? and what exactly is the scandal?

look this is a gossip rag on par with the national enquirer. there is no substance to this article and no effort to remain impartial. even the nyt published an article about the us ragazine piece appearing biased

but hey if you want to call it credible be my guest. plenty of kool aid to go around.

SARAH PALIN AT WAR WITH HER DAUGHTER OVER PREGNANCY & WEDDING - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

wow hard hitting journalism if i ever saw it. I am just in awe. i nominate it for a Pulitzer.

View attachment 5811

OHHH YEAHHH!!!
You guys sure jumped on the bandwagon when the national equirer broke the story about John Edwards which later proved to be true. There is always some truth to every story and why won't Palin talk to the media?

Last edited:

View attachment 5811

OHHH YEAHHH!!!

Here you go. As an added bonus she laughs when the jocks question if the woman loves her three kids or not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HSbjAgnTY"]YouTube - Sarah Palin In Her Best Shape[/ame]

:lol:

You guys sure jumped on the bandwagon when the national equirer broke the story about John Edwards which later proved to be true. There is always some truth to every story and why won't Palin talk to the media?

please don't lump me into "you guys" show me where I have ever used the national enquirer in any of my posts. for that matter show me where I ever "jumped on" the john edwards story.

The name says Chris, but it sounds like Kirk.

Did you have to go into the "Liberal Protection Program"?

<Dragnet theme plays>"....this story ain't true...my name has been changed to protect the guilty." :)

Forum List

Back