Baaaaaaaaaaa!

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
Hi I am Peter. Just decided to join here I guess. I come from New Zealand and was born and bred here but to an American mother and New Zealand father. So I have a different perspective on life to other people I guess. I have travelled a bit though...been to Greece and Italy, lived in Australia for 4 years, visited Hawaii for a month, and I have been to Bangkok in Thailand for 4 days as well. :)

Then a lot of Americans came over here in the Bush years so I guess Americans are getting a lot more common here. Not sure if there are other New Zealanders on the forum (probably not). :lol:

As you can see by my sig I have lots of different...sometimes conflicting opinions. ;)

Last edited:
Hi I am Peter. Just decided to join here I guess. I come from New Zealand and was born and bred here but to an American mother and New Zealand father. So I have a different perspective on life to other people I guess. I have travelled a bit though...been to Greece and Italy, lived in Australia for 4 years, visited Hawaii for a month, and I have been to Bangkok in Thailand for 4 days as well. :)

Then a lot of Americans came over here in the Bush years so I guess Americans are getting a lot more common here. Not sure if there are other New Zealanders on the forum (probably not). :lol:

As you can see by my sig I have lots of different...sometimes conflicting opinions. ;)

welcome

doc grump's a kiwi

Welcome.

Now that we're bestest buddies can I come to visit you?

I won't be any trouble and if after four or five months you still object to me eating you out of house and home, just let me know and I'll buy a sixpack of beer or something.

Oh yeah, one more thing...you have a sister, right?

Forum List

Back