B4u-act

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
Drivers seat.
I dont like the clean debate zone and I think its stupid, but I felt this would get looked at seriously here. I am listening to the radio here in the shop, and yes, it is always on Rush. I want music, but I am out voted. Rush was talking about a movement to normalize pedophilia, and was implying it was the libs pushing it blah blah. So I Google it and here it is.

B4U-ACT

I am the father of the victim of s person "borne" attracted to minors. The grand jury did not take up her case, but the guy who did it is before the grand jury now for yet another indecent, in the EXACT same place. Im still not thinking this is for real. If I read it right, thees people are attempting to remove some stigma from raping children ? Pleas, if I am wrong pleas show me where..

I dont like the clean debate zone and I think its stupid, but I felt this would get looked at seriously here. I am listening to the radio here in the shop, and yes, it is always on Rush. I want music, but I am out voted. Rush was talking about a movement to normalize pedophilia, and was implying it was the libs pushing it blah blah. So I Google it and here it is.

B4U-ACT

I am the father of the victim of s person "borne" attracted to minors. The grand jury did not take up her case, but the guy who did it is before the grand jury now for yet another indecent, in the EXACT same place. Im still not thinking this is for real. If I read it right, thees people are attempting to remove some stigma from raping children ? Pleas, if I am wrong pleas show me where..

"Criminal" is a word of the past. If you succeed, are smart, give to charity, or anything that contributes to society, you should be burned at the stake. LIBERAL UTOPIA

Rush is treating pedophilia and child molestation as if they are the same thing. They aren't.

Pedophilia is a mental health condition where people are attracted to children of varying ages. Child molestation is acting on that attraction.

In other words, they are attempting to destigmatize the mental health condition in hopes of preventing people from acting on those impulses....making it possible for pedophiles to seek out help and resources to prevent them from committing a crime against a child.

I don't know why Rush Limbaugh would want to stigmatize something like that, except that it pushes on people's hot buttons and riles up the koolaid drinkers.

A pedophile isn't a criminal for being attracted to children. He/she is a criminal for acting on that attraction and molesting a child.

Do you see the difference?

Last edited:
I really don't see anything wrong with a group of professionals attempting to encourage people to see help, before they act on their feelings.

Unless I'm missing somthing on the site...

I read the FAQ and mission statement. It could be my rabid bias against pedo's, and utter contempt and disrespect for any who would consider reforming pedo's or anything that comes close to sympathetic for them. It sounds bad, but if they could single out the gene that causes people to be pedophiles I would support terminating the fetus. As far as treating them before they act, I have come to learn that many act on there compulsions when they are quite young, and normally have several victims.

Seems legit

With B4U-ACT, Pedophilia Takes a Step Toward Being Considered Normal - Yahoo! News

Although I don't see how they are "normalizing" pedophilia, if they are, I don't agree with it.

If they are calling them "minor attracted persons" then yes, they are trying to normalize it to an extent.

But buried in the article is this whopping lie, so who knows if there is any truth to the article or not:

Regarding the last statement, public school children are often directed in sex-education classes that they should explore and experiment with their sexuality

Rush is treating pedophilia and child molestation as if they are the same thing. They aren't.

Pedophilia is a mental health condition where people are attracted to children of varying ages. Child abuse is acting on that attraction.

In other words, they are attempting to destigmatize the mental health condition in hopes of preventing people from acting on those impulses....making it possible for pedophiles to seek out help and resources to prevent them from acting on their impulses.

I don't know why Rush Limbaugh would want to stigmatize something like that, except that it pushes on people's hot buttons and riles up the koolaid drinkers.

I dont drink kool-Aid, I hate all political operatives equally, but not as much as adults who diddle children. Ok then, my buttons were successfully pushed. I will listen to music.

Liberals have no choice but to support that it is normal and not a mental condition to be attracted to children.

Here's the rationale.

Liberals support that a man can be attracted to another man, and that that is normal and not a mental condition.

Ipso facto, it MUST be normal for a person to be attracted to children...because if it ISN'T normal, but a mental abnormality, then the same can be said for homosexuality.

liberals have no choice but to support that it is normal and not a mental condition to be attracted to children.

Here's the rationale.

Liberals support that a man can be attracted to another man, and that that is normal and not a mental condition.

Ipso facto, it must be normal for a person to be attracted to children...because if it isn't normal, but a mental abnormality, then the same can be said for homosexuality.

xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberals have no choice but to support that it is normal and not a mental condition to be attracted to children.

Here's the rationale.

Ipso facto, it MUST be normal for a person to be attracted to children...because if it ISN'T normal, but a mental abnormality, then the same can be said for homosexuality.

XXXXXXX.

Explain.

Here's the rationale.

That, is a whole lot of nonsense.

Explain.

There is a fundenmetal difference between consensual adult sex, and the rape of a child. If you see them as equal in your mind, that's on you, but that's not how "liberals" see it.

Here's the rationale.

right and next week you'll tell us that liberals think rapists are normal because rapists have a mental condition.

Are you sure you aren't from Mississippi?

Deflection.

Rape is an act, not an attraction.

I know you have trouble with this, but please try to stick to the topic.

Definition of mental illness -

(Medicine / Pathology) any of various disorders in which a person's thoughts, emotions, or behaviour are so abnormal as to cause suffering to himself, herself, or other people.

That is why homosexuality is not a mental illness, and pedophilia is. There are lots of things that are abnormal, but we don't classify every one of those as a mental illness.

Here is exactly what I said:

Here's the rationale.

Is it abnormal for a person to be attracted sexually to a minor?

Here is exactly what I said:

Here's the rationale.

Is it abnormal for a person to be attracted sexually to a minor?
Of course it is abnormal to be attracted to a child.

New Topics

Forum List

Back