Aziz Ansari accused of sexual misconduct...

Just a reminder that Aziz Ansari's career is fine. Mike Tyson's career is fine. Sean Penn's career is fine. Woody Allen's career is fine. Kobe Bryant's career is fine. Stop talking about how women are "ruining these men's careers." We've seen very few careers actually ruined.

Just look at it this way if you have a package, your already sexually assaulted someone whose female or lets up it you raped them. :uhoh3:

‘Parks and Recreation’ star Aziz Ansari accused of sexual misconduct

Just days after winning a Golden Globe and participating in a national anti-sexual-harassment campaign called Time’s Up, Aziz Ansari — who has starred in TV series like “Parks and Recreation” and “Master of None” — has been accused of sexual assault, according to various news reports.

The accusation was made by a woman who is being identified as a 23-year-old photographer named “Grace,” according to Babe, the entertainment news outlet who first reported the claim.

According to Vanity Fair, the woman met Ansari while she was taking photos at the Emmy Awards after party. At some point, the two exchanged phone numbers and eventually went on a date in late September which ended at his apartment.

“She claims he almost immediately began kissing, fondling and undressing her and then said he was going to grab a condom. The woman says she asked him to slow down, but he continued and performed oral sex on her,” reported TMZ. “She says when he started sticking his fingers in her throat, she used verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate her discomfort.”

If true these stories really show what scumbags men really are. I know it's a hackey cliche, but I'm not sure it's stated enough. Aziz Ansari always seems like such a pleasant guy. :dunno:

This one seems a bit of a stretch.

I for one am tired of being asked to treat women like children, treat them like they are less, treat them like they lack the ability of a man. Where I have to assume that they are incapable of expressing themselves, unable to say what they want, unable to act in their own agency. I'm expected to take full responsibility of their entire encounter, treating them like a human questionnaire where we both work under the assumption that they are helpless and can't take responsibility for themselves. And I have to gauge their feelings, emotions and enthusiasm non-verbally....because they can't be expected to use their words.

I refuse. I'll treat women like grown ass adults with agency and a voice and the ability to take responsibility for what they want. The women in my life are strong, capable and every bit as able as I am.

I starkly refuse to treat them as any less.

Uh oh, the man who openly claims to be a feminist, no less.

It sounds like a load of bullshit anyways. So, he fucked a chick, and she regretted it later. You know how many chicks I've fucked who've regretted it afterwards? EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!

Just days after winning a Golden Globe and participating in a national anti-sexual-harassment campaign called Time’s Up, Aziz Ansari — who has starred in TV series like “Parks and Recreation” and “Master of None” — has been accused of sexual assault, according to various news reports.

The accusation was made by a woman who is being identified as a 23-year-old photographer named “Grace,” according to Babe, the entertainment news outlet who first reported the claim.

According to Vanity Fair, the woman met Ansari while she was taking photos at the Emmy Awards after party. At some point, the two exchanged phone numbers and eventually went on a date in late September which ended at his apartment.

“She claims he almost immediately began kissing, fondling and undressing her and then said he was going to grab a condom. The woman says she asked him to slow down, but he continued and performed oral sex on her,” reported TMZ. “She says when he started sticking his fingers in her throat, she used verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate her discomfort.”

If true these stories really show what scumbags men really are. I know it's a hackey cliche, but I'm not sure it's stated enough. Aziz Ansari always seems like such a pleasant guy. :dunno:

I am all for women standing up and telling about abuse- but this was not abuse.

They were on a date. They got naked. She was uncomfortable but still sucked his dick. When she wanted to leave he called a car for her. And sent her a note the next day- and when she said the next day she had been uncomfortable- he apologized.

Sounds like Ansari was acting like a typical guy. He is no Harvey Weinstein or Bill Cosby.

This one seems a bit of a stretch.

I for one am tired of being asked to treat women like children, treat them like they are less, treat them like they lack the ability of a man. Where I have to assume that they are incapable of expressing themselves, unable to say what they want, unable to act in their own agency. I'm expected to take full responsibility of their entire encounter, treating them like a human questionnaire where we both work under the assumption that they are helpless and can't take responsibility for themselves. And I have to gauge their feelings, emotions and enthusiasm non-verbally....because they can't be expected to use their words.

I refuse. I'll treat women like grown ass adults with agency and a voice and the ability to take responsibility for what they want. The women in my life are strong, capable and every bit as able as I am.

I starkly refuse to treat them as any less.

i wonder why this is seen as different to what a bunch of guys on college campuses are being accused of. Two drunk people hook up, have sex. When sober the woman regrets it and some of them end up claiming sexual assault.

I'm sure alcohol was involved in this incident as well.

Forum List

Back