AZ Sheriff hires 400-person posse to hunt down Hispanics suspected to be illegals!

"don't waste any more of my time expecting me to validate your shitty research skills"

I expect you to back up your own claims, so when you claim a source has no merit I expect you to back it up. If you want to pretend I'm asking a favor that's your problem.

The only thing being abused here is my patience when I ask you for proof and you give me leftwing opinion pieces and propaganda. Stop wasting my time.

Reason isn't left wing try again.

Attacking the source isn't a valid argument, try again.

And if you're too lazy too follow links

Breathtaking Abuse of the Constitution - Page 1 - News - Phoenix - Phoenix New Times

Maybe it isn't leftwing to YOU, but what's that worth? They're writing a story based on a story by the Phoenix New Times, AND contradicting themselves in the first two paragraphs. Color me unimpressed, and take your ass back to the drawing board to find a source I don't laugh at even more than I do you.

Attacking the source IS a valid argument when the source is a steaming pile of shit. Memo to the thinking-impaired: just because you can find it on the Internet doesn't mean it deserves respect. After all, YOU are on the Internet.

Hey, I resemble that remark. :D

And, to illustrate everything that I've been talking about concerning potential abuses of this law we have:

Sheriff Joe Arpario, who has hired 400 deputies in a sort of permanent posse to search for and arrest Hispanics suspected of being illegal immigrants.

Here's an interesting read on the Sheriff's other abuses:

Crackdown inspired by toughest sheriff in US - Americas, World - The Independent

Excerpts from Crackdown inspired by toughest sheriff in US, By David Usborne:

Hispanics in Phoenix, Arizona, live on the patch of a man they call the "toughest sheriff in America", who, in his own way, has already been implementing many of the measures now contained in the new, state-wide immigration Bill.

He is Joe Arpaio, and stands as a symbol of what mortifies so many people about the new law – he is under investigation by the Justice Department for alleged civil rights abuses – and of the reasons it passed in the first place. And why the Governor, Janet Brewer, signed it. That's because Mr Arpaio, 77, does better with the voters the harsher he plays it. In November 2008 he was elected to serve as county sheriff for the fifth time.

In his first terms in office, Mr Arpaio was not focused on illegal immigration so much as crime generally. He rose to national prominence by opening his now infamous "tent city" prison in Phoenix, which remains in business today and was toured by this reporter last summer. Inmates boil under the canvas of army surplus tents, wear pink underclothes and sleep on pink sheets. Some work on chain gangs.
Mr Arpaio acknowledged his tactics had meant that some Hispanics had become afraid even to go to church. But that was what he wanted. By his own calculation, he and his deputies had managed to drive as many as half of all the illegal immigrants out of the city.
****Note: this thread replaces the previous one that was rightly deleted for copyrighted content - Vast.
400 new jobs!!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back