AZ - pregnancy begin two weeks before conception.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Seems to me that any man who masturbates is guilty of killing millions of babies.

Seems to me the definition is to be used to calculate what constitutes a late term abortion. Since democrats are more interested in protecting post birth abortions or live birth abortions the calculation doesn't make a lot of sense since democrats would just as well kill babies after they are born anyway.

Arizona Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins

A sentence in the bill defines gestational age as "calculated from the first day of the last menstrual period of the pregnant woman," which would move the beginning of a pregnancy up two weeks prior to conception.

Efforts to control women's most personal and private lives continues.

Men are stupid if they believe this does not impact them as well.

True that.

Attachments

• $protest.jpg
    $protest.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 14
Arizona Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins

A sentence in the bill defines gestational age as "calculated from the first day of the last menstrual period of the pregnant woman," which would move the beginning of a pregnancy up two weeks prior to conception.

True that.
I know of one woman who hasn't had a period in nine years. They're hoping for a boy.

Genius, maybe but, for sure, it's evil. The pubs will do anything to take away freedom. For them, it's all about control. This is just one example of the huge government that they love.

True that.

Meant to comment on your graphic. Pubs say there is no war on women but while insurance will pay to help men produce more sperm, the pubs are fighting against insurance coverage to help women control what that does.

How about some equal opportunity oppression.

True that.

Meant to comment on your graphic. Pubs say there is no war on women but while insurance will pay to help men produce more sperm, the pubs are fighting against insurance coverage to help women control what that does.

How about some equal opportunity oppression.

Agreed. The insurance companies want to be able to reap all of the money, while honoring none of the benefits.

Hmm it seems to me the description is to be used to determine what is really a overdue phrase abortion. Since dems are more considering defending publish beginning abortions or stay beginning abortions the computation doesn't create a lot of feeling since dems would just as well destroy infants after they are blessed anyway.....

Or it's worded that way because that's how a due date is determined in pregnancy.

Gestational age, or the age of the baby, is calculated from the first day of the mother's last menstrual period. Since the exact date of conception is almost never known, the first day of the last menstrual period is used to measure how old the baby is.

Pregnancy Due Date Calculator : American Pregnancy Association

Since determining the gestational age of the unborn is not an exact science, a vaginal ultrasound can be used to better determine the age. But that's invasion! Rape! I know, I know . . . just rip the little fuckers out even if they're past the 20 week "okie dokie to rip out" point. After all, it's not like they're human or anything. :rolleyes:

:eusa_hand:

I see that Rep. Kimberly Yee and her friends at The conservative Center for Arizona Policy have been busy little bee's. These laws that the honorable Ms. Yee is spending her time pushing through our legislature will as have all the others end up in a Courtroom and eventually wind their way to the 9th Circuit which based on past history will slap Arizona down like they usually do. While I am sure her efforts are noble and to be quite honest I cannot see a vaild reason for anyone wanting an abortion after 5 months other than to save the life of the Mother, at least part of it I really don't have a problem with. However, that said had it stopped there, that would have been fine, but the Bill sought to get into the realm of social engineering and passing one's moral beliefs upon others. A good example of that would be the Bills mentioning of at what point life begins which is a moral and ethical issue and not a legislative one. So we find ourselves with Bills now that not only seek to do something that as I mentioned is not such a bad thing if one pauses to think about it, but also seeks to regulate the actions of human beings and the one property that cannot be titled and that is the bodies of both men and women. My point here is a simple one, our legislature has MUCH more pressing business than passing laws that they should know by now that as soon as it passed they need to hire an attorney to defend it. I will give you a small example as to what I am talking about here locally, Maricopa County alone as spent over 41 Million dollars defending lawsuits as a result of the passage of SB1070 and the various actions of our Sheriff and at the same time has laid off thousands of teachers, firefighters, and police, why? because well we have a bad economy, and we cannot afford them, but yet we have the time to pass laws that seek to legislate beyond the bounds of what Govt. is made to do.

Last edited:
This is the standard formula for determining a due date, genius.

Poor luddy. He was so close to proving once and for all Repubs don't know anything about women.....instead he finds himself looking like a total douche.

Somebody in government defined gestation period. Do we really have to alert the media?

Gestation: Just say no ~ liberals

Forum List

Back