AZ may be back in play with Ryan VP Pick

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Think about it; the large Hispanic voting block is heavily in the Democrat's camp thanks to the current junta's rulings....Now Medicare is being assailed. This will put the enormous block of retirees and seniors in AZ in play.

It does lead one to wonder what the Governor was thinking. VP picks aren't staffed out; this was him. Is he really this much of a political neophyte?

Arizona would rather have a presidebt that sues them out of every last cent.

Think about it; the large Hispanic voting block is heavily in the Democrat's camp thanks to the current junta's rulings....Now Medicare is being assailed. This will put the enormous block of retirees and seniors in AZ in play.

It does lead one to wonder what the Governor was thinking. VP picks aren't staffed out; this was him. Is he really this much of a political neophyte?

it might be... also b/c arizona got hit hard by the real estate market and has a lot of retirees who might actually care what happens to social security and know that $7,000 a year doesn't buy insurance.

but they voted for jan brewer, so who knows?

it might be... also b/c arizona got hit hard by the real estate market and has a lot of retirees who might actually care what happens to social security and know that $7,000 a year doesn't buy insurance.

but they voted for jan brewer, so who knows?

Yes they did. I wonder how many people know who the Governor of AZ was before Brewer. It was Janet Napalitano who now runs the DHS for the President. Arizonans have a brain; it's not Texas. Carmona/Flake is running neck and neck with a lot of undecideds.... McCain's moderation is not an accident although it will likely mean death to him in the next primary.

PPP had Romney up by 11% in a July poll. Thats not insurmountable.

I suspect that any senior that worked their entire life to be able to retire to Az would rather eat cat food than watch the America they grew up do 4 more under Obama.

After the way Obama has treated Arizona, it's hard to believe that other than the traitors who have no problem with our borders being overran by illegals, that Obama would have any hope of winning the state.
If he does, then Arizona deserves the problems it has and will continue to have with illegal immigration.

Not even close.

You don't think? McCain didn't exactly runaway and hide with it in 08 and he was from there. A Mass. Governor and a VP who wants to kill Medicare (at least thats the rap) isn't going to play well in the desert. I think it'll be closer than you think.

I dont think so. Yeah, it wont be a huge victory for Romney but he'll carry it. A lot of those snowbirds dont carry residence in the state. Romney wont win NM though.

Further proof that we really can't use the words, "governor" and "thinking" in the same sentence.

Seriously, I'm sure he hopes Ryan will take the pressure off of him. He has run a terrible campaign, one mistake after another. He hasn't had even one entire week without a serious blunder. It really shows what a disaster he would be as president.

Seriously, I'm sure he hopes Ryan will take the pressure off of him. He has run a terrible campaign, one mistake after another. He hasn't had even one entire week without a serious blunder. It really shows what a disaster he would be as president.

Yes cause we need 4 more years of an outstanding campaigner and teleprompter reader.

Further proof that we really can't use the words, "governor" and "thinking" in the same sentence.

"Terrible campaign" ?
I guess you'd rather see a campaign ran like Obama's where you leave any positive message in the closet, and instead do nothing more than spread vicious dishonest poison about your opponent.

Not even close.

You don't think? McCain didn't exactly runaway and hide with it in 08 and he was from there. A Mass. Governor and a VP who wants to kill Medicare (at least thats the rap) isn't going to play well in the desert. I think it'll be closer than you think.

I dont think so. Yeah, it wont be a huge victory for Romney but he'll carry it. A lot of those snowbirds dont carry residence in the state. Romney wont win NM though.

Good point. I didn't consider that.

I suspect that any senior that worked their entire life to be able to retire to Az would rather eat cat food than watch the America they grew up do 4 more under Obama.

So are you saying that the medicare reforms Congressman Ryan are sponsoring will lead to Seniors eating cat food?

So are you saying that the medicare reforms Congressman Ryan are sponsoring will lead to Seniors eating cat food?

Worst case, doomsday-ABC News style?

Yep they would eat it up and die free.

Forum List

Back