AZ Law and Carrying Identification

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Think about it how often do you leave your home without at least your license? Not very often. You might forget, but when you are in your car and get pulled over without a license you can be ticketed. I would say 95% of people carry at least a license including legal immigrants.

Its illegals without identification who are effected! Not the legals!

BULLSHIT

how often do you carry your SS card and your birth certificate?

Does Federal Law require non-citizens to carry a Green Card or other proof that they are in the U.S. legally?

BULLSHIT

Earth to propagandist, THEY WON'T HAVE TO!!! People here on VISA ARE ALEADY required to carry their Green cards at all times! That is the proof they need. Citizens only need to show a driver license or state ID. I don't know about you, but I carry my drivers license basically everywhere!

The SS card and birth certificate claim is the leftist disingenious way of screaming foul. However, you do know that the new legislation the Democrats are promoting for immigration reform (which I caught of read of and fully support) calls for every American carrying a tamper proof national ID card!

So in other words: :anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Does Federal Law require non-citizens to carry a Green Card or other proof that they are in the U.S. legally?

YES, if you are here on VISA or Work permanent then you must carry your green card. Its there equivalent of a citizen carrying his/her license or state ID!

Brown Americans will have to carry them too.

If you cant PROOVE you are a citizen when asked you get sent to La migra.

Why do you people REFUSE to face that fact?

Brown Americans will have to carry them too.

If you cant PROOVE you are a citizen when asked you get sent to La migra.

Why do you people REFUSE to face that fact?

Yep... brown ones on visas or work permits.. white ones too.. eskimos too.... even mixed race.... asians as well... the whole gambit of races

It's in the law... they are to carry their green card at all times

BULLSHIT

Never, but if I am traveling this country I will be sure to take it with me, especially when I go through Arizona.

My husband has a little mini card sized birth certificate which he carries with him at all times.

NO third generation Americans who look latino or are latino can be asked for documentation of their citizenship status on point of contact.

if they can not proove they are citizens they will be taken to immigration officials and detained and deported unless they prove they are Americans.

You can pretend it aint true but that does nothing to help these BROWN US citizens who will be harassed in their own coutnry for not carrying their "brown in Arizona" papers at all times.

BULLSHIT

Never, but if I am traveling this country I will be sure to take it with me, especially when I go through Arizona.

My husband has a little mini card sized birth certificate which he carries with him at all times.

I have my DL, as legal proof of my ID they can look up... and because it is such an ID, is exactly why I am against the proposals by some of the far left to give drivers licenses to illegals

But when asked I can provide my SS# to cross check with my DL... and upon request I can produce my passport or have one from my family provide that passport... I can produce my DD214 and various other military documents pretty quickly as well... and in the rare event I forget my wallet with my DL in it, I can even recite my DL# to bring up on the police network... I think I can pretty much remove all suspicion, rather quickly, that I would be an illegal

BULLSHIT

Hey stupid, you are not supposed to carry your social security card with you. Only when it is needed should you have it. It should be kept in a safe place with your other important papers. I'm pretty sure it states that right on the card. But if not, then it states it here at the SS website.

NO third generation Americans who look latino or are latino can be asked for documentation of their citizenship status on point of contact.

if they can not proove they are citizens they will be taken to immigration officials and detained and deported unless they prove they are Americans.

You can pretend it aint true but that does nothing to help these BROWN US citizens who will be harassed in their own coutnry for not carrying their "brown in Arizona" papers at all times.

Have you always been this stupid or is it something you've been working on your entire life?

DD,How does that change what I am saying will happen?

It is a law that makes it a requiredment for American people to carry proof of citizenship papers.

The people who this will be an impact on are not blue eyed and blonde haired.

They will be people like me who have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and Olive skin.

The funny thing is Im like 8th generation Irish, german, english.

I tan like a muther in the summer.

If I went to Arizona this summer I would have to take my "papers" with me or risk spending a day or two in immigratin detention. My hubby will get a pass with his beautiful bright blue eyes and paler skin.

Now do you realize why this will FUCK Arizona and rightfully so?

Last edited:
BULLSHIT

Hey stupid, you are not supposed to carry your social security card with you. Only when it is needed should you have it. It should be kept in a safe place with your other important papers. I'm pretty sure it states that right on the card. But if not, then it states it here at the SS website.

Yeah you idiot which is why its Fucked up to make people carry it arround huh?

How does that change what I am saying will happen?

It is a law that makes it a requiredment for American people to carry proof of citizenship papers.

They will be people like me who have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and Olive skin.

If I went to Arizona this summer I would have to take my "papers" with me or risk spending a day or two in immigratin detention. My hubby will get a pass with his beautiful bright blue eyes and paler skin.

No it doesn't require citizens to carry proof of citizship, damn you one stupid fuck!!

Read the damn bill and tell me where it states that it requires "American people to carry proof of citizenship papers"!

I never thought I would ever see anyone as stupid as you are.

Ahh.. the fear tactics of the winger without a real argument

Got to have your DL on you for driving.... even my grandmother who does not drive carries a legal state issued ID... hell, run my prints and you will quickly find who I am thanks to my military record... pretty easy to prove who you are even if you forgot your ID on the way to the grocery store, that is IF you are not trying to portray a false ID

Again... YOU are trying to make this about race because you like the easy argument that you think is foolproof.... however.. this is not about race at all

BULLSHIT

Yeah you idiot which is why its Fucked up to make people carry it arround huh?

Who in the fuck is telling you to carry your SS card around you dimwitted piece of shit!

No it doesn't require citizens to carry proof of citizship, damn you one stupid fuck!!

Read the damn bill and tell me where it states that it requires "American people to carry proof of citizenship papers"!

I never thought I would ever see anyone as stupid as you are.
How else would you prove you're a citizen?

Forum List

Back