AZ cops admit they cooked up Loughner connection to white nationalist group

You mean, there are people out there willing to smear white advocacy and white people, no matter the facts?

I'm shocked!

More like "Are there people willing to make false accusations to try and link mass murderers and racist trash groups of political thug wannabes with their political opponents for their own political gain?" They weren't trying to smear whites with the acts of a mass murdering paranoid schizophrenic. They were trying to get the public to link mass murder with conservative politics since even Fox reported this lying claim of a link to a "rightwing" and at other times "ultra conservative" group. A group the vast majority of people have never even heard of and probably will never hear of again -but they sure heard "right wing" and "ultra conservative".

Problem is -this isn't a "conservative" group. They are a bunch of racists who believe in using the power of the state to insure that whites rule in this country which has zip to do with conservatism. They believe in using state power to control others to enact their agenda which is NOT conservatism because it means they favor the totalitarian state and simply disagree with liberals about which of them should be sitting at the top of that totalitarian state. A disagreement between two groups who both favor the totalitarian state and just disagree about which of them should be controlling that massive power does NOT make those who want that for themselves instead of liberals "right wing"! They are BOTH leftwing. Whether a group is leftwing or rightwing is NOT determined by WHY they favor/oppose the totalitarian state -but just the fact they DO! Left wing favors the totalitarian state -right wing opposes it. Lots of different groups may favor the totalitarian state for a whole bunch of different reasons, many of which may differ or clash with the reasons of another group. But if they favor a totalitarian state that has control over the individual, they are LEFT WING -and why they favor it is IRRELEVANT in that determination.

Conservatives do NOT believe in allowing the state to EVER have that kind of power at all and oppose the totalitarian state no matter who would be running it! They don't want government to have that kind of power PERIOD. And gee, this pack of racists can't get their agenda off the ground without a TOTALITARIAN STATE -not ever. They would have NO problem turning the US into a totalitarian state as long as they rule -making them a left wing group.

The opposite of a totalitarian state is NOT another one! Insisting these kinds of extremist groups are "right wing" and their opposite is just one of MANY lies of the left. A lie the left has been promoting for decades now -trying to confuse the public about what it is conservatives -REAL ones -even believe in and instead pretend conservatives want a huge, powerful government too just like they do - but with THEM running it instead of the left -which is why they label left wing extremist groups like this one "right wing" when it is actually a left wing group. They need to muddy the waters because they know that the truth doesn't work for them because most people do NOT want a large powerful government at all. All those who do favor a large, massive, powerful central government with control over the individual - are ALL left wing. No matter WHY they want it.

I'm a conservative and like any real conservative I don't want a government that has that kind of size and power in the first place. No matter which pack of thugs wants to run it -because anyone who favors that kind of system of government is in their heart just a thug claiming a right to control everyone else.

Goes to show you who is really priming the blogoshpere pumps. And the talking heads.

Jared Loughner?s supremacists tie debunked - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

David Denlinger, commander of the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center acknowledged that the document came from his agency, but contained errors and overstated the link between Jared Loughner, the 22-year-old charged with shooting Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and others outside a Tucson supermarket, and American Renaissance.

“I do have no reason to believe in anything that we did that (Loughner) had any direct connection or was being directed by American Renaissance,” Denlinger, an Arizona state police major, told POLITICO Tuesday.

Read more: Jared Loughner?s supremacists tie debunked - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

Okay, so what is this supposed to mean?

That American Renaissance emerges with its stellar reputation as a 'good' racist outfit intact??

lol

Goes to show you who is really priming the blogoshpere pumps. And the talking heads.

David Denlinger, commander of the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center acknowledged that the document came from his agency, but contained errors and overstated the link between Jared Loughner, the 22-year-old charged with shooting Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and others outside a Tucson supermarket, and American Renaissance.

“I do have no reason to believe in anything that we did that (Loughner) had any direct connection or was being directed by American Renaissance,” Denlinger, an Arizona state police major, told POLITICO Tuesday.

Read more: Jared Loughner?s supremacists tie debunked - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

That American Renaissance emerges with its stellar reputation as a 'good' racist outfit intact??

lol
way to miss the point carby

Man, the liberal lack of honesty, integrity and truth machine went into overdrive this time.

Then they wonder why we rarely get along.

Last edited:

lol

Buffoon.

It means your team got caught lying again for political gain before the bodies are buried.

You should be so proud, your team is following the play book as written by never letting a good horror go to waste.

lol
way to miss the point carby

He didn't miss it. He's intentionally trying to change the subject away from the fact his peeps got caught lying AGAIN.

Man, the liberal lack of honesty, integrity and truth machine went into overdrive this time.

Then they wonder why we rarely get along.
WENT???

you must mean still ARE

Damage done, as planned. Everyone heard the story...few will hear the retraction.

Yep. That's exactly why they do it. And, every damed time you remind them you will get the same response..... "Link?"

Pathetic.

This is playing out exactly as predicted.
Indeed. The useful idiots have their programming, and will not deviate.

wait, the guy admits he released dishonest info, and somehow you blame FNC?
The original reporter of the story was FOX's Getta Facelift.

Latest on shooting of Congresswoman Giffords…motivation: anti Semitic and she was the target Gretawire

Below is a note from my FNC colleague Jennifer Griffin: (by the way, the fact that my blogs focus on Congresswoman Giffords in no way is meant to take away from the other victims and their families. The tragedy is immeasurable and words inadequate.)
----
Per Griffin
This is an internal memo obtained by Fox News put out by DHS compiling facts known so far about the case - new - shooter's mother worked for Pima board of supervisers and the suspected anti-Semitic motivation of the shooter.
MEMO:

Intervention by someone?* no direct connection - but strong suspicion is being directed at AmRen / American Renaissance. Suspect is possibly linked to this group. (through videos posted on his myspace and YouTube account.).

ARE YOU SHITTING ME? THIS is why you blame Fox? The link you provide to the memo is NOT a Fox memo -but Fox's copy of a memo that came from the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center, a division of the Arizona Department of Homeland Security!

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting Fox should have REFUSED to report on the memo it received from someone inside this agency and just ASSUMED a government agency charged with this kind of investigative powers was LYING in its memo that claimed this LYING ASS CONNECTION? Are you for real? LOL
Hey fool, there was NO MEMO from DHS, FOX made that up, as if you didn't know. That's why FOX is to blame. FOX has already backed off the claim, as you well know.

The Plum Line - Official: DHS has not determined any possible ties between Arizona shooter and right wing group
Official: DHS has not determined any possible ties between Arizona shooter and right wing group

By Greg Sargent
For the last 24 hours, the Web has been alive with speculation that the Arizona shooter has some sort of ties to a right-wing group called American Renaissance. The primary source for this claim is a Fox News report from yesterday saying that law enforcement had made this determination based on information provided by the Department of Homeland Security.
But a DHS official tells me that the department has not established any such possibility, undercutting what appears to be the primary basis for this claim.

But DHS has not officially provided any such information to any law enforcement officials, the DHS official says.
"We have not established any such possible link," the official says.

Last edited:
I should have known it was wrong when ONLY fox was running with the story.
Of course you know this, but you're lying again. Fox affiliate stations "ran with it" right along with ABC affiliates, NBC affiliates, and CBS affiliates. FNC, MSNBC and CNN followed suit.

Because it came off of AP, you fucking lying imbecile.

The source LIED to the AP, but somehow media outlets reporting it are to blame?
filter for TneverM: correction OUTLET
only one does she bother to accuse

Fox broke the story , at the time I posted the story only Fox was carrying it.

It was not a lie my friend.

BTW did anyone ever say wether the kid talked about this mag on the internet?

I never saw that part retracted.

It was why they thought there may be a connection.

One can talk favorablely about a mag and never subscribe, its possible.

Of course you know this, but you're lying again. Fox affiliate stations "ran with it" right along with ABC affiliates, NBC affiliates, and CBS affiliates. FNC, MSNBC and CNN followed suit.

Because it came off of AP, you fucking lying imbecile.

The source LIED to the AP, but somehow media outlets reporting it are to blame?

Oh For Pity's Sake - SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Fox reported something said by AZ law enforcement that was reported by multiple media sources.

Moron.

Impeachment or court ordered CAT scan for Sheriff Clarence "the dupe" Dupnik? The Sheriff thinks talk radio and Sarah Palin and Sharon Angle's campaign in Nevada are responsible for the crimes perpetrated by a maniac living in his jurisdiction? Did the former governor of Alaska send brain waves to cause Loughner to build a bizarre altar with a facsimile human skull? Did Dupnik ignore the death threats allegedly made by Loughner and did he fail to investigate the break-in into Gifford's office? Is Dupnik criminally liable for not furnishing a deputy to monitor the meeting? What else do Pima County sheriff's deputies have to do on a Saturday morning?

I'm starting to think the guy is mentally ill himself to go along with the paranoid schizophrenia of Loughner. He is absolutely a pathological LIAR! He claimed in a press conference that the Sheriff's office had received complaints of death threats made by Loughner in the past -although not against the Congresswoman. He confirmed that again when he was interviewed on air by Fox midday news anchor Megan Kelly a couple of days ago. But today the Sheriff's office (not Dupnik himself) released a statement to the press and sent emails to several different news stations saying they had NO record or information suggesting Loughner had made death threats against ANYONE! Why is no one demanding to know why this guy keeps lying to the public??

WTF is going on and why is this man still holding his job? The lies just roll off his tongue as he is clearly a comfortable and practiced liar.

Fox reported something said by AZ law enforcement that was reported by multiple media sources.

Moron.
Typical CON$ervative revisionism!!!

FOX "reported" that it had a memo from DHS that didn't exist, FOX made it up. FOX has no such DHS memo. Multipal sources quoted the FOX fabricated "DHS" memo.

Last edited:

lol

Wow -some people really are not playing with a full deck, are they?

Let me try to get a handle on your thinking here. A man who is obviously a paranoid schizophrenic commits mass murder because he believes government is trying to control our thoughts by destroying grammar. Check. (Oh yeah right -this immediately identifies the kook as a conservative because conservatives are always obsessing about the government destroying grammar, aren't they? ROFL)

A pathological liar Tuscon sheriff quickly appears before the public and LIES repeatedly -making false claims about the schizo, lies about what is known about him, lies about the videos even on his Facebook page which were NOT to violent groups and even lies about the man having made previous death threats to others (not the Congresswoman) prior to the shooting. Not true though. Turns out that about the only thing the sheriff said that was true was the schizo's name. (Which begs the question why this guy still has a job frankly.) Check

Someone inside the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center deliberately passes off a LYING ASS memo to the media claiming this schizo had links with a "rightwing" extremist group named American Renaissance. A group that YOU had never heard of before, one I had never heard of before -and one I'm betting 99.99% of the population had never heard of before either. After looking at its web site to see what kind of agenda this group has -it is clear they are a white supremacist and racist group but from what I could see, NOT one that advocates ANY kind of violence. Maybe they get into that privately in communications shared between only themselves but on the public pages they only have links to articles they believe are of interest or relevant to their own political agenda. Problem is -if they get into discussions involving violence when only talking among the committed members and away from public view -the schizo was not nor had he EVER been a member. So he wouldn't be privy to such conversations. In addition, the administrator of the site says records going back 20 years shows this guy NEVER even once contacted this group. Not ever -which means the most a "link" to this group could be is the very same as mine! Looking at their public page! Something I bet thousands have done since hearing about them to see what kind of group it really is. Wow, does this mean I now have links to "rightwing extremist" groups too and I'm more likely to go shoot up a strip mall or something too? Come on -get some brains.

So let's revisit -a memo from a state government agency LIED and claimed a connection between the schizo and this group that doesn't exist AT ALL. As in ZERO connection between the kook and this particular group!

So your thinking is -who cares that government lied about this group trying to claim it had links to a mass murderer? And you whine that it may escape without being condemned and tainted as being a violent group with connections to a mass murderer - even though there is no link between this guy and this group, zero evidence whatsoever that it is a group that advocates violence of any kind -much less one that encouraged a schizo to go kill people????

Maybe in your world accusations are enough to find someone guilty of whatever you NEED them to be guilty of for your own agenda. But this is the US where it doesn't work that way. This group is still the same racist group it was before the lies -but it is also the same group that had no track record whatsoever of even ONCE advocating any violence of any kind -at least on its public pages. And it is the same group that had no connection to the schizo. This group goes back to what it was prior to the LIES told here. We do NOT get to pretend the status of this group changed to a more dangerous one just because someone told a LIE about it! We don't get to pretend this is a group behind a mass murdering schizo when it has no link to the guy whatsoever! Apparently you think the fact it is NOT linked to the man and is NOT a group that (at least) publicly does not advocate violence -it somehow "whitewashing" its reputation? No it isn't -it has the same one it had before the lies and false accusations were made about it and it sure looks like its a group the government keeps an eye on in case it IS more than just a bunch of whiny ass impotent racists.

I expect government to keep an eye on such groups -but I do NOT expect them to LIE about what they are up to and who they are connected with just because some people like you see nothing wrong with that! How about if the next time they lie about what YOU are up to then! Frankly it disturbs me that people like YOU are more concerned about this group escaping being tagged as being linked to a mass murderer even though it isn't -than the fact it appears to be a CONCERTED EFFORT among people holding positions of authority in government to lie to the public and try to convince them this fucking lunatic was motivated by the political rhetoric of conservatives. And have been repeatedly caught in their LIES! But sure -being manipulated and blatantly lied to by your own government is not the issue for you. YOU are more concerned about a group you never heard of with no ties to this kook, no evidence it advocates violence of any kind -getting away with nothing more than being called a bunch of racists which they were all along. :cuckoo:

Moron.
Typical CON$ervative revisionism!!!

FOX "reported" that it had a memo from DHS that didn't exist, FOX made it up. FOX has no such DHS memo. Multipal sources quoted the FOX fabricated "DHS" memo.
then how come this guy is admitting he sent the memo and he was wrong?

wow, you are fucking INSANE

The original reporter of the story was FOX's Getta Facelift.

Latest on shooting of Congresswoman Giffords…motivation: anti Semitic and she was the target Gretawire

Below is a note from my FNC colleague Jennifer Griffin: (by the way, the fact that my blogs focus on Congresswoman Giffords in no way is meant to take away from the other victims and their families. The tragedy is immeasurable and words inadequate.)
----
Per Griffin
This is an internal memo obtained by Fox News put out by DHS compiling facts known so far about the case - new - shooter's mother worked for Pima board of supervisers and the suspected anti-Semitic motivation of the shooter.
MEMO:

Intervention by someone?* no direct connection - but strong suspicion is being directed at AmRen / American Renaissance. Suspect is possibly linked to this group. (through videos posted on his myspace and YouTube account.).

ARE YOU SHITTING ME? THIS is why you blame Fox? The link you provide to the memo is NOT a Fox memo -but Fox's copy of a memo that came from the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center, a division of the Arizona Department of Homeland Security!

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting Fox should have REFUSED to report on the memo it received from someone inside this agency and just ASSUMED a government agency charged with this kind of investigative powers was LYING in its memo that claimed this LYING ASS CONNECTION? Are you for real? LOL
Hey fool, there was NO MEMO from DHS, FOX made that up, as if you didn't know. That's why FOX is to blame. FOX has already backed off the claim, as you well know.

The Plum Line - Official: DHS has not determined any possible ties between Arizona shooter and right wing group
Official: DHS has not determined any possible ties between Arizona shooter and right wing group

By Greg Sargent
For the last 24 hours, the Web has been alive with speculation that the Arizona shooter has some sort of ties to a right-wing group called American Renaissance. The primary source for this claim is a Fox News report from yesterday saying that law enforcement had made this determination based on information provided by the Department of Homeland Security.
But a DHS official tells me that the department has not established any such possibility, undercutting what appears to be the primary basis for this claim.

But DHS has not officially provided any such information to any law enforcement officials, the DHS official says.
"We have not established any such possible link," the official says.

Are you for real? What IS it with you NUTJOBS! The memo in question CAME from the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center, a subdivision of the Arizona Department of Homeland Security. THEY ADMITTED the memo was THEIRS! Fox didn't write the memo -a GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL wrote it. And a government official gave it to Fox!

Fox did not sneak into the center and STEAL the memo. It was GIVEN to Fox. By someone INSIDE the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center -a GOVERNMENT OFFICE! The Center admitted the memo was theirs. They tried to cover their ass by saying they had not made an OFFICIAL RELEASE of it! Whoops, then they better talk to the GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL who gave it to Fox, huh? Again -not Fox's fault that a GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL gave them this memo and obviously did NOT say on condition they make NO report on it! ROFL

Then this government agency admitted THEIR OWN MEMO that had been given to Fox by a GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL was full of errors and "overstated the link" between the kook and this group. Oh sure I can see why you would blame FOX for that one! ROFLMAO! Calling it "overstated" is a whitewash job though because when a link is FABRICATED entirely -then it isn't just "overstated" is it? They tried to downplay their LIES by saying the memo had not been intended for official release -too fucking bad but someone inside that GOVERNMENT OFFICE released it anyway! So naturally you KOOKS blame Fox for a government official giving them a government memo? ROFLMAO! Oh that is just too PRECIOUS, isn't it?

The Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center is NOT accusing Fox of LYING about how they got the memo or its contents! They ADMITTED the memo was theirs and they ADMITTED it said exactly what Fox reported it said! Fox's report was completely accurate! Blaming Fox because it was actually a government agency that LIED and then gave their LIE to the news media doesn't shift blame to Fox for the government's LIE! It was the people at the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center who had to do the backtracking after getting caught in THEIR lies -and when they did Fox was still reporting accurately on the current situation. That authorities were NOW claiming the link between the kook and the group was "overstated" by THEM. Not Fox.

Can you really not see a difference between the authors of the memo LYING about this connection in a memo -and a news station simply reporting on the contents of the memo that was given to them by a GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL and then later reporting that authorities at this government office were now backtracking and saying they were wrong? Fox didn't lie, not ONCE! They did their job and reported on what authorities were saying even in their memos about this guy -and when authorities changed their story and had to backtrack, Fox reported on that too! Like they are supposed to. Seriously, tell us you really are not THAT far gone! ROFL

So what you and other IRRATIONAL MORONS are REALLY bitching about, blaming Fox for what a government agency actually did and said and in general acting like a pack of lunatics -is the fact that Fox got hold of this memo from a government official inside this government agency BEFORE other reporters. Something that is and always has been called "scooping the other reporters on the beat". You people really are SUCH irrational morons. ROFL

Forum List

Back