Ayres speaks:

I'm a little disgusted that he considers his past actions as not terrorism because they didn't target people.

It caused terror, therefore it was terrorism.

I'm a little disgusted that he considers his past actions as not terrorism because they didn't target people.

It caused terror, therefore it was terrorism.

That's too broad of a context. If a really fat guy runs down the block naked singing Frank Sinatra songs and he causes "terror" or fear, is he a terrorist?

"I didn't kill anybody" :rolleyes:

The guy is as unrepentant as ever... the true scum of the earth.... I would dance a little jig of glee if I would read that he got run over by a bus

Also... I guess he is re-releasing his memoirs/book... take a look at the new little blurb he actually wrote describing his relationship with Obama... quite a bit different than what Obama claimed in his campaign

Yes.. we had a right to wage that 'war' Did soldiers have the right to target civilians in some of the worst actions of individuals in that 'war'? No...

No, we didn't. We didn't have a right to be there to begin with. The whole Gulf of Tonkin incident was completely manufactured. We didn't have any right to be in Vietnam whatsoever. Just as we don't have any right to be in Iraq. So our presence in Vietnam and our presence in Iraq has caused and is causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and you're angry at a guy who set off a couple of bombs on buildings and never intended to hurt anyone?

No, we didn't. We didn't have a right to be there to begin with. The whole Gulf of Tonkin incident was completely manufactured. We didn't have any right to be in Vietnam whatsoever. Just as we don't have any right to be in Iraq. So our presence in Vietnam and our presence in Iraq has caused and is causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and you're angry at a guy who set off a couple of bombs on buildings and never intended to hurt anyone?

Yes... we did in Vietnam... we were involved there with our ally before the gulf of Tonkin.. Gulf of Tonkin was a catalyst, but not the total cause... and your conspiracies (much lke the 9/11 truthers and other whackos) have been blown out of the water by the facts and have been shown in numerous exposes including many on the History Channel. I suggest you look up the retrospective documentary on the Vietnam war that just recently debuted/aired on the History Channel within the past 3 weeks

Yes... we did in Iraq... perhaps you should understand history including helping Kuwait and actually what a term of cease-fire means (and violations to it)...

War.... much different than a terrorist setting bombs at our nations' capitol, police stations etc... What this fucking asshole did was indeed a crime... a hideous crime... personally I would consider what he did an act of war or treason, considering the premise behind it, and gave orders to shoot him dead on site... blasts and explosions with the power to blow chunks of statues and buildings 100's of feet away are not intended to bring smiles to faces... they are, by nature, meant to inflict damage and harm

Ayers is a disgusting piece of shit who should have been executed long ago

That asshole did not have the right to bomb someone else's property, public or private. The fact that he didn't kill anybody (if that's even true) was sheer luck. I cannot beliieve he's turning out to be the left's hero.. or maybe I can..

it just sucks.

Ayers was unfairly demonized and Palin was fair game.. :lol:

tells us all we need to know about ABC.

The reporter from GMA is a complete fucking moron :lol: it's like he wasn't even listening to what Ayers was saying. Seriously, what a dumbfuck

Nobody should ever listen to the dumb shit Ayers has to say... the guy is one of the biggest asshole scumbags that is still walking the earth, when he should be buried 6 feet into it

Nobody should ever listen to the dumb shit Ayers has to say... the guy is one of the biggest asshole scumbags that is still walking the earth, when he should be buried 6 feet into it

If I had had my way the very least that would have happened to him for bombing us Federal buildings is he would have lost his citizenship. I would have spun the globe and let him put his finger down ONCE.

Was the Vietnam War right, Dave? Did we have a right to go in there and kill all of those people?

Doesn't it seem remarkably stupid to think that the best way to protest bombing and killing is to try to bomb and kill?
As to Ayers assertion that they "didn't target people" so it wasn't terrorism, wasn't the bomb that blew up during it's making (killing three of the would be bombers) supposed to be detonated at an NCO dance in new Jersey?

Doesn't it seem remarkably stupid to think that the best way to protest bombing and killing is to try to bomb and kill?
As to Ayers assertion that they "didn't target people" so it wasn't terrorism, wasn't the bomb that blew up during it's making (killing three of the would be bombers) supposed to be detonated at an NCO dance in new Jersey?

If the planes would have missed the WTC, I guess that wouldn't have been terrorism, either.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back