Ayn Rand The Whore of Babylon - Mitt Romney The False Prophet - Paul Ryan The Antichr

Romney is a False Prophet? Ryan is the Anti-Christ?

Im not really familiar with all the anti-Christ theology out there, but I didnt think he took second fiddle ot anyone.

Has the left gotten even more deranged than usual since last weeks debate?

Expect it to get progressively worse each week we get closer to the election.

Also expect to hear alot more about how "evil" mormons are.

In that case I better stock up on beer I don't think I could take the coming insanity sober.

Do what you feel you must. Even if I did drink, I think I would want to see the next few weeks completely sober. Because while there is a portion of this country that is going to go crazier, there is another portion that is going to do amazing things.

I don't hear anyone saying if Romney wins. Don't think Obama has a chance? I myself don't see a whole lot of difference between the two parties myself although I believe democrat policies are better for the average person. You republicans are like march in lock step fanatics. I've seen the change in Republicans since probably reagan ranting about how the government can't do anything right and certainly since real hateful right wing radio in the late 80's. You teapublicans have been conditioned and brain washed. How sad.

I don't hear anyone saying if Romney wins. Don't think Obama has a chance? I myself don't see a whole lot of difference between the two parties myself although I believe democrat policies are better for the average person. You republicans are like march in lock step fanatics. I've seen the change in Republicans since probably reagan ranting about how the government can't do anything right and certainly since real hateful right wing radio in the late 80's. You teapublicans have been conditioned and brain washed. How sad.

Eh, I stopped saying if back in November of last year.

I dont know why you seem to think knowledge is hate.

You might have a point, if I hadn't heard the exact same nonsense from other liberals for years.

It's almost like you guys have been conditioned and brainwashed. :lol:

Forum List

Back