Ayers: Time for GOP to get over it

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
NY Daily News:

The man the GOP loves to hate tiptoed out of hiding Sunday - if only to blast Fox News and the rest of the media for his predicament.

Full story here

Please, Bill Ayers, grant just one interview before the election from a reporter who won't ask you, "What makes you cry"?

sucks to be him dosen't it. I don't which is worse to be Ayres, or to be Fonda. Yuck!

/yawn

domestic terrorist ssays people should just forget abou this bombings and plot to bomb other people and kill serviceman

/yawn

/yawn if McCain chilled with this guy we would have sodomized him over it

NY Daily News:

The man the GOP loves to hate tiptoed out of hiding Sunday - if only to blast Fox News and the rest of the media for his predicament.

Full story here

Please, Bill Ayers, grant just one interview before the election from a reporter who won't ask you, "What makes you cry"?

I'm sure everyone who lost 75% of the value of their 401k in September and October will really care about this. :eusa_whistle:

This is the kind of insanity the will give us another Murrah building tragedy.

These right wing nut bags will just get worse after the election.

They will sit in a corner and listen to Rush and Savage and someone is going to blow and kill people.

Mark my words people

/yawn

domestic terrorist ssays people should just forget abou this bombings and plot to bomb other people and kill serviceman

/yawn

/yawn if McCain chilled with this guy we would have sodomized him over it

:clap2: hell, they've sodomized him cause he had the audacity to get cancer!

This is the kind of insanity the will give us another Murrah building tragedy.

These right wing nut bags will just get worse after the election.

They will sit in a corner and listen to Rush and Savage and someone is going to blow and kill people.

Mark my words people

Who's your source, Biden?

Forum List

Back