Ayers Audio Unearthed From Time He Appeared With Obama

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xBlTdsnOh8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xBlTdsnOh8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xBlTdsnOh8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xBlTdsnOh8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

unearthed? did national geographic sponsor a dig?

you really are a pathetic retard paperboy.

NO ONE BUT THE HARD RIGHT GIVES A FUCK ABOUT AYERS! get a fucking clue!

Wow. That's a really hyper response to something you think nobody cares about.
People do care about it. Why? Because we don't want the fuck in the White House at any time. He bombed the Pentagon. He doesn't belong anywhere near the president.

People do care about it. Why? Because we don't want the fuck in the White House at any time. He bombed the Pentagon. He doesn't belong anywhere near the president.

Liberals always think they speak for "everyone". An obvious attempt to overcompensate for areas of extreme smallness. :tongue:

Who is "we"? I fear that Caribou Barbie in office. Will she invite her leader friend from the AIP?

I have to say that the Weather Underground and other radical sixties groups did cause injury to people, and in some cases even killed people.

The Weathermen and others at that time were the most radical fringe element of the left wing, and many of their actions were reprehensible.

On the other hand, it was the small start of the kind of revolution some of th e posters here talks about when they speaks of the need to rebel against a government that has become too powerful, and one that wants to shred the rights of citizens.

That is what was happening in the Nixon White House, plus the anti-war sentiment caused by the horrors of that war.

So the violent rebellion of SDS, Weathermen, etc. is, while not justifiable, understandable.

What they did succeed in doing was to make the country aware of the illegaliaties and consolidation of power taking place in Nixon's administration, the suppression of people's rights to assemble, etc.

The Chicago Police were busting heads at the Democratic Convention in '68 during PEACEFUL protests. It's a wonder the rebels weren't more violent.

Who is "we"? I fear that Caribou Barbie in office. Will she invite her leader friend from the AIP?

I have to say that the Weather Underground and other radical sixties groups did cause injury to people, and in some cases even killed people.

The Weathermen and others at that time were the most radical fringe element of the left wing, and many of their actions were reprehensible.

On the other hand, it was the small start of the kind of revolution some of th e posters here talks about when they speaks of the need to rebel against a government that has become too powerful, and one that wants to shred the rights of citizens.

That is what was happening in the Nixon White House, plus the anti-war sentiment caused by the horrors of that war.

So the violent rebellion of SDS, Weathermen, etc. is, while not justifiable, understandable.

What they did succeed in doing was to make the country aware of the illegaliaties and consolidation of power taking place in Nixon's administration, the suppression of people's rights to assemble, etc.

The Chicago Police were busting heads at the Democratic Convention in '68 during PEACEFUL protests. It's a wonder the rebels weren't more violent.

So this brings me to the logical question of if you guys can fear Palin why can't we fear Obamalama? Isn't this an equal opportunity fear nation?

They served on a board together and met 4 times. This board was put together by an ambassador that Ronald Reagan hired. Of course, you always do fail to mention that.

I listened to the audio... absolutely zippo about Barrack Obama. He didn't mention him once. The text is irrelevant.

But hey, that's just my opinion and the opinion of voters.

If people cared about Ayres, McCain would be leading in the polls.

So this brings me to the logical question of if you guys can fear Palin why can't we fear Obamalama? Isn't this an equal opportunity fear nation?

Sure, you have the right to fear Obama. But absolutely nothing Obama has said has shown that he agrees with Ayres on any of Ayres' views. Palin, on the other hand, has shown an extreme radical right. If something happened to John McCain, G-d forbid, and she was elected president and then something happened to one of the justices on the Supreme Court, can you imagine the type of person she would nominate? She's against abortion even in cases of rape and incest. So if you're a 12 year old girl and your father rapes you, Sarah Palin wants you to have the baby.

Obama served on a board with some whacko 10 years ago. Which has more cause for concern?

And clearly it's a non-issue... but the loons keep thinking if they throw enough against the wall, something will stick. They're so desperate now that McCain's campaign director said this afternoon that Rev. Wright is *oooooh... scary black man .... oooooh* on the table. So much for McCain taking the high road. RAFLMAO... how's the gutter beenj working for him so far?

polls

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

Sure, you have the right to fear Obama. But absolutely nothing Obama has said has shown that he agrees with Ayres on any of Ayres' views. Palin, on the other hand, has shown an extreme radical right. If something happened to John McCain, G-d forbid, and she was elected president and then something happened to one of the justices on the Supreme Court, can you imagine the type of person she would nominate? She's against abortion even in cases of rape and incest. So if you're a 12 year old girl and your father rapes you, Sarah Palin wants you to have the baby.

Obama served on a board with some whacko 10 years ago. Which has more cause for concern?

The fact that Obamalama is doing everything humanly possible to make you believe that all he did was serve on a board.. and you swallowed it hook line and sinker.

And clearly it's a non-issue... but the loons keep thinking if they throw enough against the wall, something will stick. They're so desperate now that McCain's campaign director said this afternoon that Rev. Wright is *oooooh... scary black man .... oooooh* on the table. So much for McCain taking the high road. RAFLMAO... how's the gutter beenj working for him so far?

polls

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

well, the Rev. Wright is a scarey black man. So? So is William Ayers a scarey white man. And Obamalama loves them both. The whole thing is just scarey!

Willow, the answer to your question... The reason why I really fear Palin is her LOW IQ. She knows nothing. The job of VP is 10 sizes too big for her. I feel sorry for her in some ways...

Oh dear, that old, old hippie 60 year old hippie is a danger to ya??? Is he teaching Illinois college kids how to make those old TNT bombs??? I did hear that college professors are watched daily by the FBI and CIA...

Well hey! in 2001 he said he was sorry he had not done more! What's to stop him? He's not too old to build bombs is he? He hasn't said he shouldn't have built bombs, he said he was sorry he had not done more. I bet Tim McVeigh felt the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieBaba
--------LOL the bombing of the pentagon.. have you found any pics yet??? 3 sticks of dynamite was used.. it happened in the mens scheisshaus .. he bombed a toilet, and water went every where..

Forum List

Back