Aye Carumba! Economic prodigy Ocasio-Cortez wants to know how GOP are going to pay for the tax cuts

:lmao:

No its not a headline at the Onion.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @Ocasio2018

US House candidate, NY-14

The House GOP wants to add *another* $2.4 trillion in tax cuts after already cutting $2 trillion in taxes on corporations & the very rich last December.

You ever notice how no one asks the GOP how *they’re* going to pay for it?

'Sit this one out, CLOWN'! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez totally FACEPLANTS over GOP tax cuts

Have the GOP made reciprocal cuts in spending, genius?
You need to cut spending FIRST
Then think about tax cuts

Well, the good thing is that we'll see how supply side works. The deficit is ballooning. So, we should expect to see enough of an increase in tax receipts brought on by growth that they will more than "pay for" the tax cuts.

We're paying for this growth and laying it off on our kids, again. Let's see if it ends up paying for itself. If not...
Lol
Federal government has no claim to those taxes so it’s not theirs to begin its best to tell the fucking federal government to fuck off and die....motherfuckers
Yes they do

It’s in the Constitution

She has a point .

Is the government supposed to run on smiles and sunshine?
Lol
The federal government should be accountable, they are far from accountable You motherfucking piece of shit.

Quit falling down the well

They are not accountable because people like you keep voting for the same people, never holding them accountable

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How many times do you sheep have to be told that tax cuts do not cost anything?

The House GOP wants to add *another* $2.4 trillion in tax cuts after already cutting $2 trillion in taxes on corporations & the very rich last December.

'Sit this one out, CLOWN'! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez totally FACEPLANTS over GOP tax cuts

Have the GOP made reciprocal cuts in spending, genius?
You need to cut spending FIRST
Then think about tax cuts

I agree. Repubs are all lip service on spending. They run up the debt more than anyone. Speaker Ryan was supposedly this budget wonder who has done nothing but increase the deficit on his watch.

Well, the good thing is that we'll see how supply side works. The deficit is ballooning. So, we should expect to see enough of an increase in tax receipts brought on by growth that they will more than "pay for" the tax cuts.

We're paying for this growth and laying it off on our kids, again. Let's see if it ends up paying for itself. If not...

I tend to agree. Tax cuts always produce unlike raising taxes.

The question is whether the increased revenue will offset the expanded deficit.

We don't know that, yet.

You rightwing pseudo-cons obviously have your new obsession.
She sure scares the Walmart Blue Light Special pants off you, doesn't she?
Nobody is scared of her, they obviously talk about her a lot because they want her to become the face of the Democratic party.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for President 2020!

We don't know that, yet.

So far there has not been any increased revenue. 5 of the 7 months since the tax cut there is data on have been below last year. The only reason we are even up for the year is a recording setting April which was fueled by people like me paying the remainder of our tax burden from 2017 that was not taken care of by payroll deductions

Last edited:

We don't know that, yet.
We know it won’t

It never does

She has a point .

In case you haven't noticed, our government is still running. Do you have any other embarrassing comments you'd like to throw out there so we can make fun of them?

She has a point .

In case you haven't noticed, our government is still running. Do you have any other embarrassing comments you'd like to throw out there so we can make fun of them?

And it is running on my kids and grandkids money because you selfish fucks want you 20 extra bucks a week and no cut in spending!

She has a point .

And it is running on my kids and grandkids money because you selfish fucks want you 20 extra bucks a week and no cut in spending!

No it's not. You're fake stories hold no weight here.

She has a point .

No it's not. You're fake stories hold no weight here.

Fake news story? Are you fucking mentally ill?

1.2 Trillin dollars added to the debt since Oct, an extra 1.1 billion dollars a day added to the debt since the tax cut was instituted.

This is not fake news, these are cold hard facts.

Selfish statist fuck.

the left has solutions,

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, and Industrial Automation to help with costs.

Higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

As usual the gop will simply accept a larger deficit because as everyone knows a fine republican once said, Deficits don't matter.

Not when the cuts involve gutting the Military and pretending we can pay for the folly of "global warming" by giving the money to phony solar start-ups like Barry the Fairy did.

She has a point .

We don't have "money", we have notes of debt. REAL money has an intrinsic value. Audit the foreign owned Federal Reserve, confiscate it's holdings and then nationalize it. Write off the debt by shutting down USA.INC and return to being a republic like our founders set it up to be.

We don't have "money", we have notes of debt. REAL money has an intrinsic value. Audit the foreign owned Federal Reserve, confiscate it's holdings and then nationalize it. Write off the debt by shutting down USA.INC and return to being a republic like our founders set it up to be.

Dale Smith wins the thread, in tenor.

Actually, I'd end the fed instead of auditing it.

Forum List

Back