Ayatollah ali seyyed khemeni-"DESTROY ALL JEWISH INTERESTS AND PEOPLE WORLDWIDE"

Who will be on the front lines of this war with Iran?

The all-volunteer army, and perhaps we can send a few pieces of leftist psychotic shit tied to our tanks to lead the way.

The all-volunteer military....many of which are on their 2nd or 3rd deployment to the Middle East. I vote we bring back the draft and all who've gone on the record, in here and elsewhere as being ready to blow someone off the map, go to the top of the list-and are automatically assigned to infantry. :lol:

Forget drawing the capsules out of the fishbowl. The members of that lovely "Project for a New American Century", even as old as they are....would look GREAT in camo!

When there wasn't one in the first place??

A perfect example of why **** trash like this is stuffed deep in my ignore (dogshit) box.

Funny how mentally ill filth lying turds like this collecting welfare - stealing my tax dollars - are symbolic of most muslim filth.
Hey rhodes-nut-case, how were you able to escape the Institution this time?? :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Then you will hear the Islamic lobby CAIR whining how "dare" we call them ISLAMOASCISTS!

"Then you will hear the Islamic lobby CAIR whining how "dare" we call them ISLAMOASCISTS!"

Well I guess then the Zionists don't mind when we call them Nazi-lite.

I thought I had just about every foul mouthed, know-nothing, racist, Zionist poster out there.But I gotta say Vampiric68 has got to take the prize.You are so far from being a true Christian as someone can get.Buying all that right-wing Zionist BS,is just crazy.You need to read some unbiased websites on Iran before posting.Those pro-Israeli sites will rot your brain quick.

New Topics

Forum List

Back