Axlerods excuse for Bill Mahar was reprehensible and idiotic..

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Who said this man was smart ? :cuckoo:

He's Smart alright, but not in a very good way, more like in a con-artist way...

You see this is the problem in America, where as we have a very "green-bunch", as in trying to learn so much at one time, but they just can't pass the bar as of yet (if ever), and they are in offices all across this nation now (trashing everything), and sucking off of the government utter for all that it is worth, be it directly or indirectly (while conning their way through), yet meanwhile the rest of us go off to work everyday, trying to survive the best that we can, and putting up with this non-sense and circus on a daily basis now.

Anyone had enough yet ?

B/

I heard what he said. How funny it's the exact same thing we hear on this board..

Rush is the de facto speaker for the gop..

So I will from now on say, Bill Maher is the de facto speaker for Obama, he did donate a million dollars to him..

whoohoo, what FUN

I heard what he said. How funny it's the exact same thing we hear on this board..

Rush is the de facto speaker for the gop..

So I will from now on say, Bill Maher is the de facto speaker for Obama, he did donate a million dollars to him..

whoohoo, what FUN
Yes, I was listening to Shawn Hannity when I heard the clip on the defense being given or during the interview he was in.. He even used the "comedian" or entertainer excuse as some sort of justification of it all for Bill, otherwise to try and water it down...You are Kidding me right?

Isn't it wild how all these people/groups do stick together like glue, and how they say the same things as in a kind of "follow my lead now" kind of way (just like the repubs do as well), but then they (on the left) can somehow pick up that big ole rock, and then violently heave it at the repubs on the right (hoping to hide their hand afterwards when they throw it), for whom yes at various times these repubs, just may be also gulity of doing the same things in which the left does from time to time, but you would think that the left would find something that they are not currently guilty of doing, in order to strike on, especially before sneaking up and picking up that big ole rock themselves, and then to throw it at them on the right, hoping we aren't looking when they do it, because laughingly they to are engauged in the same things within the fight of playing dirty politics just as well, but funny how the left just thinks that we are that dum when they chunk that stone...Priceless!

What was 'up', is still 'down'.
4 more years of Obie and we'll have him and his bots, everyday, trying to convince the rest of us, that 'down' is 'up'!
On 2nd thought, they've already started..........................

Forum List

Back