Axis of evil bombs itself:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Work accident? Stupid Russians can't even shoot a missile properly!

Syria crisis: Russian missiles 'fell on Iran'
BBC News 2 hrs ago SHARE TWEET EMAIL
Four Russian cruise missiles fired at Syria from the Caspian Sea landed in Iran, unnamed US officials say.

It was unclear whether the missiles caused any damage, they said.

On Wednesday, Russia said it had launched 26 cruise missiles at targets in north and north-west Syria. It has reiterated comments made at the time that all reached their targets.

The news came as Nato renewed assurances to defend its allies in view of Russia's "escalation" in Syria.

e151e5.gif
© Russian Defense Ministry Press Service via AP In this photo made from the footage taken from Russian Defense Ministry official web site, Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2015, a Russian navy ship launches a cruise missile in the Caspian Sea. Russia's… Nato is boosting its response forces to be able to deploy troops speedily.

The US officials provided no details of where the missiles might have landed.

However, Iran's Irna news agency reported on Wednesday that an unknown flying object had crashed in the village of Ghozghapan in the Iranian province of West Azerbaijan, said to be under the missiles' flight path.

latest

Keep thinking of the ground-to-ground missiles from episode 2 Clone Wars with the missiles flying all screwy (presumedly to avoid anti-missile lasers though.) :)

4 out of 26 missed their intended targets?
Where the hell's Fanger? He should be informed of the superiority of the Russians over Syria, uh, I mean Iran, uh, I mean Syria, uh, oh, forget it!
Or...the US or Israel planted a virus and controlled the trajectory of the missiles.

4 out of 26 missed their intended targets?
Where the hell's Fanger? He should be informed of the superiority of the Russians over Syria, uh, I mean Iran, uh, I mean Syria, uh, oh, forget it!
Or...the US or Israel planted a virus and controlled the trajectory of the missiles.

five nuclear forces at war in an area the size of Washington and no one expects accidents to happen?

Now is Putin and the Ayatollah knocked each other off in the process..................., and take Assad and Baghdadi with them

five nuclear forces at war in an area the size of Washington and no one expects accidents to happen?

Now is Putin and the Ayatollah knocked each other off in the process..................., and take Assad and Baghdadi with them
If only, the world would be a much better place.

KKjHNk71OKMRq.gif

and what about taking Obama ??

then we are talking.

Putin on the other hand....I like.

and what about taking Obama ??

then we are talking.

Putin on the other hand....I like.

He is about to slither out the door and crawl under a rock

Forum List

Back