Axios polls 12 swing voters who all agree Trump is handling the immigration crisis "professionally"

Trump is gaining even more men supporters and will support his declaration of a broken crooked govt and give him the power to make the changes

Democrats believe open borders and making Americans pay for any foreign nationals healthcare and welfare who just happens to sneak in here, is a winning issue.

Democrats believe open borders and making Americans pay for any foreign nationals healthcare and welfare who just happens to sneak in here, is a winning issue.
Most do not, let’s be honest here
How do you know if the people coming and going are unchecked and unregulated. You deny countries deport their criminals to America? Or people escaping justice, escape to America?

Let's be honest and say sure, some come for work, but others don't.

Every victim of a foreign national here illegally has Democrats to thank for aiding and abetting them.

How do you know if the people coming and going are unchecked and unregulated. You deny countries deport their criminals to America? Or people escaping justice, escape to America?

Every victim of a foreign national here illegally has Democrats to thank for aiding and abetting them.
What are you talking about? My comment was that most democrats support border security not open borders.

What are you talking about? My comment was that most democrats support border security not open borders.
That is a lie. Democrats don't respect borders. Ask Joe Biden.

Democrats illegal immigration platform

Sneak into America
Obtain services like medical and welfare paid for by Americans
Vote for anti American globalist Democrats who aid and abet you
Victimize Americans
Get deported from America
REPEAT...

If a Democrat tells you they support border security, they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face.

19105492_484392435237164_7385157417654874794_n.jpg

Sneak into America
Victimize Americans
REPEAT...

If a Democrat tells you they support border security, they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face.
Would love to see some
Quotes of Biden saying such things or a policy proposal. Please show me

Sneak into America
Victimize Americans
REPEAT...

Would love to see some
Joe Biden: ‘I Respect No Borders’

Democrats are so clueless. They have no idea what kinda party the DNC has become.

Okay. Then, let's be honest.

Every one of the Democrat Presidential candidates said they were FOR free illegal health care.

So, it sounds like they are doubling down on a losing issue.

Sneak into America
Victimize Americans
REPEAT...

Would love to see some
Joe Biden: ‘I Respect No Borders’

Democrats are so clueless. They have no idea what kinda party the DNC has become.
I’m an idiot?! Haha you don’t even understand the context of the quote your referencing. You think he means open borders!!! Haha what a joke.

Okay. Then, let's be honest.

Every one of the Democrat Presidential candidates said they were FOR free illegal health care.

So, it sounds like they are doubling down on a losing issue.

Uh no they didn’t, you’re not paying attention.

Quote the exact question they were asked...

No. Trump is winning because he is increasing the majority of men for him

The reason is he is close to declaring a broken govt because of crooks

He is letting the nation see just how crazy the democrats and the media before he strikes down this crooked system

Forum List

Back