Axelrod Throws State Department Under Benghazi Bus

The right conveniently forgetting the compartmentalized nature of delegating authority across the executive branch, republican or democrat, nothing goes all the way to the top, routine matters have a guy who is not the president in charge. These attempts to tie executive branch fuckups to the president are as futile as it was to tie "faulty intelligence" to the Bush administration.

No one forgets that at all. What the left seems to want to ignore is the fact that you are responsible for those actions weather or not it was your final decision. I really don’t care who makes the bad call, the person in charge is held accountable.

If no one has forgotten then why the immediate rush to find Obama impeachably guilty of negligence in this matter? At best this will go as far as the person in charge of embassy security who made whatever decision that led to this tragedy and you will all be bitterly disappointed that the president was not hounded from office. I have no problem with investigating this matter but republicans will have a huge problem when yet another investigation with Obama himself as the target fails to reach your foregone conclusions.

It should be a no brainer.

The Ambassador to Libya is screaming his head off for security and no ones sends him any?

These asswipes at 1600 are paying two count them two Libyan Militias to defend the Ambassador?

What part of crazy is this?

Truth out. Obama and Hillary caused this man's death, And they caused the death of the other gentleman.

I want to see them charged.

No one forgets that at all. What the left seems to want to ignore is the fact that you are responsible for those actions weather or not it was your final decision. I really don’t care who makes the bad call, the person in charge is held accountable.

If no one has forgotten then why the immediate rush to find Obama impeachably guilty of negligence in this matter? At best this will go as far as the person in charge of embassy security who made whatever decision that led to this tragedy and you will all be bitterly disappointed that the president was not hounded from office. I have no problem with investigating this matter but republicans will have a huge problem when yet another investigation with Obama himself as the target fails to reach your foregone conclusions.

The Ambassador to Libya is screaming his head off for security and no ones sends him any?

These asswipes at 1600 are paying two count them two Libyan Militias to defend the Ambassador?

Truth out. Obama and Hillary caused this man's death, And they caused the death of the other gentleman.

The no brainer is having a foregone conclusion (Obama personally guilty of gross negligence or even murder) before a congressional republican witchhunt even publishes it's conclusions.

seems to me Hillary doesn't give a damn anymore........i'm sure both Clintons are seething there under the bus....

They must be appalled.

I love true Democrats. We can banter. We can engage each other. What is so sad is I can't remember the last Democrat I met in this last decade. The party has been lost.

yes i'm sure the Clintons are appalled and quite angry about this.....

hillary-bus.gif

however you can bet the Clintons won't take it lying down...

With tensions between President Obama and the Clintons at a new high, former President Bill Clinton is moving fast to develop a contingency plan for how his wife, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, should react if Obama attempts to tie the Benghazi fiasco around her neck, according to author Ed Klein.

In an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller, Klein said sources close to the Clintons tell him that Bill Clinton has assembled an informal legal team to discuss how the Secretary of State should deal with the issue of being blamed for not preventing the Benghazi terrorist attack last month.

Read more: As Benghazi blame nears Hillary, Clintons grow furious | The Daily Caller

They are lawyers after all. Both of them. They are closing ranks. This is a huge one. Clintons are not idiots. This is a biggie.

This is why you have my favorite Dem out there Carviille (I love this guy to death).

He's not out there for Obama. Jimmy is out there for Hillary.

It's true the State Separtment was criminal in not providing the security when needed.

But who, as WHO came up with the BLAME GAME story of an assinine video to cover their butts? That came from no one but the administration after talking to his own Intelligence man. As weak of an excuse it was...it was chosen to cover for the the State Department because no BUCK IS GOING TO STOP near the White House.

Hillary is in a two step dog pile. Her State Dept. f'd up and she went with the White House cover story. Is she man enough to come clean now?

Someone had better.

Last edited:

The no brainer is having a foregone conclusion (Obama personally guilty of gross negligence or even murder) before a congressional republican witchhunt even publishes it's conclusions.

When your Ambassador in Libya is begging for protection and you give that man 2 Libyan militias I say you own it.

Can you even believe that is what he gave Ambassador Stevens?

2 Libyan Militias who were threatening him.

Last edited:
Hillary was cooperating with the Congressional Investigating Committe when allowing Ms. Lamb and Ambassador Kennedy to testify. Lamb put out the pertinent facts and put the State Department in the target. It was there for all to see.

I can say I applaud Hillary for allowing them to testify and coming to the truth of the matter. The next step for Hillary is to say this department was wrong in their assessment and procuring the security needed for the task of protecting the embassy. But there was no way she could be called out on the cover story because that came directly from the Oval Office.

Tell it like it is, Hillary. Keep what integrity you can muster up.

It's true the State Separtment was criminal in not providing the security when needed.

But who, as WHO came up with the BLAME GAME story of an assinine video to cover their butts? That came from no one but the administration after talking to his own Intelligence man. As weak of an excuse it was...it was chosen to cover for the the State Department because no BUCK IS GOING TO STOP near the White House.

Hillary is in a two step dog pile. Her State Dept. f'd up and she went with the White House cover story. Is she man enough to come clean now?

Someone had better.

She is screwed, I actually feel sorry for her.

Someone had better.

It's hard when your boss gives you a cover story to cover your own butt...but if she has a chance in 2016, she should make some memorable statement here.

A foregone conclusion? Oh, you mean like what you're doing.

Hillary was cooperating with the Congressional Investigating Committe when allowing Ms. Lamb and Ambassador Kennedy to testify. Lamb put out the pertinent facts and put the State Department in the target. It was there for all to see.

I can say I applaud Hillary for allowing them to testify and coming to the truth of the matter. The next step for Hillary is to say this department was wrong in their assessment and procuring the security needed for the task of protecting the embassy. But there was no way she could be called out on the cover story because that came directly from the Oval Office.

Tell it like it is, Hillary. Keep what integrity you can muster up.

She's really having to walk a fine line here. We're talking Wallenda kinda tight roping time. Hillary was screwed from the get go.

Talk about a rock and a hard place. Aye caurumba!

Someone had better.

It's hard when your boss gives you a cover story to cover your own butt...but if she has a chance in 2016, she should make some memorable statement here.

She won't stand a chance in 2016 and with all due respect I don't think she wants it anymore.

Hillary was so betrayed by so many. I respect Hillary. She has rocked the political world. I can admire that. When she went up against this young man, Clinton was a seasoned vet.

But Ted wanted "him". Obama was going to be Ted's legacy.

Hillary never stood a chance when all the Dems ran to Kennedy. It was sad to witness.

Thank you so much "waitress sandwich maker/ drowning a woman". Thanks Ted.

Forum List

Back