axelrod owns rove & bush

want to see a little more responsibilithy and lot less of this TEAM nonsense.

I think that's an excellent point.

Way I deal with it is to vote Dem for Pres, GOP for Congress and state offices. Gridlock is better than the activist gov't we've had the last nine years.

If you think it about though when Govt. has checks like that, legislation is in part forced to have input from both sides i.e. bi-partisan. Someone eventually will have to take a hard look at actual deficit reduction. In my opinion there is plenty of blame to go around when it comes to spending and if someone thinks for a moment its only one party responsible, they need look only at any Defense spending bill to stop that little myth.

washingtonpost.com

To put the breathtaking scope of this irresponsibility in perspective, the Bush administration's swing from surpluses to deficits added more debt in its eight years than all the previous administrations in the history of our republic combined. And its spending spree is the unwelcome gift that keeps on giving: Going forward, these unpaid-for policies will continue to add trillions to our deficit.

:lol::lol::

queue all the deflection

Of course, it does not matter that his administration has doubled that deficit and planned to quadruple it in Obama's first and only term. Rove is going to answer this article up-coming with facts and numbers next weet in a Wall Street Journal editorial. Keep watch for it, he is going to take Axelrod down.:lol::lol:

Bush had his domestic chance in Katrina. Failed.

I think local government in Louisiana might have contributed to the horror of Katrina. They knew for a week that this hurricane was heading in their direction,then they knew it was heading right at them. The Governor and the Mayor share a good amount of the blame as well for what happened there. But you won't get that perspective from the MSNBC crowd.
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back