Axelrod Endorses Romney!!

The OP was tongue in cheek, but if you look at what Axelroid said it does appear that he is slamming Obama. He sounds like the Romney campaign manager!

“The choice in this election is between an economy that produces a growing middle class and that gives people a chance to get ahead and their kids a chance to get ahead and an economy that continues down the road we’re on.”

The "road we're on" is the one that Obama put us on 3 1/2 years ago.....
No, as Axelrod said and you edited out, "We can't sit back and go back to the same failed policies that were so disastrous in the last decade." We've only pulled ourselves out of Bush's ditch, we are still stuck on Bush's road of tax cuts for the wealthy, borrowing to pay for Bush's wars, borrowing to pay for Bush's medicaid part D, borrowing to pay the interest on the GOP national debt. Romney and the GOP want to put us back in the ditch.

Yea; we need to pay high taxes and watch our money melt away in Solyndra and Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac and GSA and Obamacare. We need record deficits and to print money and water down our cash assets. I just wanted to recap for ya. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It honestly scares me that people like you have not only bought such nonsense but that you are actually selling it. Are you worried that that worried that the govt is going to take away your welfare checks and your food stamps that you come online and fight for your entitlements? Is that your deal?
Sorry to disappoint you, but my retirement income is too much to be eligible for welfare and food stamps like you are. Get a job you lazy fuck and you won't have to be so jealous of me!

No, as Axelrod said and you edited out, "We can't sit back and go back to the same failed policies that were so disastrous in the last decade." We've only pulled ourselves out of Bush's ditch, we are still stuck on Bush's road of tax cuts for the wealthy, borrowing to pay for Bush's wars, borrowing to pay for Bush's medicaid part D, borrowing to pay the interest on the GOP national debt. Romney and the GOP want to put us back in the ditch.

Yea; we need to pay high taxes and watch our money melt away in Solyndra and Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac and GSA and Obamacare. We need record deficits and to print money and water down our cash assets. I just wanted to recap for ya. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It honestly scares me that people like you have not only bought such nonsense but that you are actually selling it. Are you worried that that worried that the govt is going to take away your welfare checks and your food stamps that you come online and fight for your entitlements? Is that your deal?
Sorry to disappoint you, but my retirement income is too much to be eligible for welfare and food stamps like you are. Get a job you lazy fuck and you won't have to be so jealous of me!

I'm not jealous of you although the party you support tells me that I should be :tongue:

Romney and his ilk never produced a middle class.

There was no middle class in this country until FDR. And conservatives have been fighting tooth and nail to kill it ever since.

Bullshit.
You need to go back to high school history. Actually that would be a step up for you.

Try coloring books for starts.

Come on Rabbi.

You don't like people. That's the hallmark of conservativism. Don't pretend you care about anyone but yourself.

Oh wait a minute..you just insulted me again.

Nevermind.

:lol:

The OP was tongue in cheek, but if you look at what Axelroid said it does appear that he is slamming Obama. He sounds like the Romney campaign manager!

“The choice in this election is between an economy that produces a growing middle class and that gives people a chance to get ahead and their kids a chance to get ahead and an economy that continues down the road we’re on.”

Low taxes and lax regulations never ever produced a world class economy. They did however give us the great depression.

Good job boys.

:clap2:

See it for yourselves.....

He said: “The choice in this election is between an economy that produces a growing middle class and that gives people a chance to get ahead and their kids a chance to get ahead and an economy that continues down the road we’re on.”

That is exactly what Mitt Romney’s campaign has been telling people. Good to see David Axelrod agrees.

GS Steel. AmPad. Damon Medical. DDi Instruments.

All companies that paid out nice middle class salaries until the Weird Mormon Robot (WMR) decided to loot them to make a quick buck and buy another mansion.

Please, the middle class knows who their enemies are..

Obama adviser David Axelrod makes case for Mitt Romney for President - YouTube

He said: “The choice in this election is between an economy that produces a growing middle class and that gives people a chance to get ahead and their kids a chance to get ahead and an economy that continues down the road we’re on.”

That is exactly what Mitt Romney’s campaign has been telling people. Good to see David Axelrod agrees.

He's still stuck on the 08' campaign material. :D

He's campaigning on fixing things?? Didn't he do that in '08, '09, '10, '11 and now in '12??

Obama: “If I Don’t Have This Done In Three Years, Then There’s Going To Be A One-Term Proposition.” OBAMA: “That's exactly right. And — and, you know, a year from now I think people — are going to see that — we're starting to make some progress. But there's still going to be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition.” (NBC’s “The Today Show,” 2/2/09)

And isn't this the Obama economy?? He said it was.

Obama: It’s My Economy, “Give It To Me.” OBAMA: “Now, my administration has a job to do, as well, and that job is to get this economy back on its feet. That's my job. And it's a job I gladly accept. I love these folks who helped get us in this mess and then suddenly say, well, this is Obama's economy. That's fine. Give it to me. My job is to solve problems, not to stand on the sidelines and harp and gripe.” (President Barack Obama, Remarks By The President On The American Graduation Initiative, Warren, MI, 7/14/09)

1,000 Days Of Obama And Worse Off For It | RNC: Republican National Committee | GOP

Axelrod did not do so; Zander is s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g the truth.

Really? I know for sure I'm NOT BETTER off today than I was when Obama took office.
Unemployment still over 8% even after stimulus waste of our tax dollars.
food PRICES...MY GAWD
gas prices....MY GAWD

Sorry bout that,

1. I guess Axlrod knows his man is toast, there is no doubt, so why act like he's not.
2. I think every American who is honest with themselves will have to agree.
3. A lot of those celebrities who came out for this empty suit in 2008 are refusing to do so, and even slamming Obama now. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow three years in office and they still blame Bush.
At first this was a joke. How can an administration be in office for 3 years, with a solidly Dem Congress for most of that, and still blame Bush for their own failures? But they seriously expect us to buy this crap. Obama must think we're stoopid. And based on the response of some of his fan-bois here he's right.
The people who STILL blame FDR and Carter say the time limit for blaming Bush has run out!!!! :cuckoo:
That's rich!

Who's blaming FDR and Carter? Strawman.
If Obama with a strong Dem congress can't get things fixed in 3 years how the hell will he get anyhting done with a strong GOP congress?

Romney and his ilk never produced a middle class.

There was no middle class in this country until FDR. And conservatives have been fighting tooth and nail to kill it ever since.

Bullshit.
You need to go back to high school history. Actually that would be a step up for you.

Try coloring books for starts.

Come on Rabbi.

You don't like people. That's the hallmark of conservativism. Don't pretend you care about anyone but yourself.

Oh wait a minute..you just insulted me again.

Nevermind.

:lol:

Translation: What I know about history could fit comfortably inside a Cheerio.
This one's for you, Swallow!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNO72aCnVr0]Sam Cooke - Wonderful World (lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

All companies that paid out nice middle class salaries until the Weird Mormon Robot (WMR) decided to loot them to make a quick buck and buy another mansion.

Yeah....posers like you amongst others.

Axelrod Endorses Romney!!
Yeah.....sure.....that's what happened.

handjob.gif

:udaman:

:happy-1: . :happy-1:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: .​

Obama adviser David Axelrod makes case for Mitt Romney for President - YouTube

Hahahaha. Whenever I see a 29 second clip like this, I know the spin is coming. I was not disappointed.

Uh-huh,mmmmm and Mittens "loves to fire people".

Hey, just because the inmates have taken over the asylum, doesn't mean that some of us just want to get them back into their cells before they hurt anyone...

I look at it this way... the wealthy and the banks got their bailouts, the rest of us are still struggling. There is a division between the working class and the investor class, and Romney is their boy.

Hey, just because the inmates have taken over the asylum, doesn't mean that some of us just want to get them back into their cells before they hurt anyone...

I look at it this way... the wealthy and the banks got their bailouts, the rest of us are still struggling. There is a division between the working class and the investor class, and Romney is their boy.

And Obama isnt?

And Obama isnt?

Not as much or as bad.

Obama cooperates with the Banksters because you really can't root them out.

Romney actually is a Bankster.

New Topics

Forum List

Back