AWOL Bush

But i'll play alittle. lets say despite all the evidence, Bush did go AWOL. Which would be better as a President: An AWOL National Guarde member, Or a Navy swift boat captian who confesses to committing war crimes and atrocities?

It's pointless. No matter what, the ABB's will hang on to anything they see as a negative against GWB no matter how many facts you put in front of them. Once they've all decided something is the truth (when they can't prove it) the arguement is over.
It goes back to that 90 + post thread about why someone IS voting for Kerry, and the only thing you read was reasons not to vote for Bush.

The Bush campaign answered nothing. Like I keep on saying, it seems like it would be child's play to prove that you actually showed up for (at least some) drills at Dannelly, like Bush el al have claimed. Tell us about someone you met there. Any other pilots? The COMMANDING OFFICER? Oh wait, he told the press that Bush never reported for duty, and his assistant agreed. What about attendance records? They say Bush WASN'T there, and payroll records? Oh, those don't exist. Weird. In fact, the Bush camp did stroll out a pilot who said he saw Bush there on A (1) cetain date, but attendance records for that date contradict him. Oh yeah and the aforementioned CO. So all this Jimmy Hoffa nonsense is really the point of my argument. Proving you were there is INFINITELY easier than others proving you weren't there. So why can't he prove it? It's almost as if he lied or something.

And about not being called AWOL by the TANG, well, those were the same people who admitted Bush who scored in the 25th percentile, had 2 prior arrests, and a DUI. Why? Strings were pulled. Strings that have gotten him everywhere in life.

nakedemperor said:
The Bush campaign answered nothing. Like I keep on saying, it seems like it would be child's play to prove that you actually showed up for (at least some) drills at Dannelly, like Bush el al have claimed. Tell us about someone you met there. Any other pilots? The COMMANDING OFFICER? Oh wait, he told the press that Bush never reported for duty, and his assistant agreed. What about attendance records? They say Bush WASN'T there, and payroll records? Oh, those don't exist. Weird. In fact, the Bush camp did stroll out a pilot who said he saw Bush there on A (1) cetain date, but attendance records for that date contradict him. Oh yeah and the aforementioned CO. So all this Jimmy Hoffa nonsense is really the point of my argument. Proving you were there is INFINITELY easier than others proving you weren't there. So why can't he prove it? It's almost as if he lied or something.

And about not being called AWOL by the TANG, well, those were the same people who admitted Bush who scored in the 25th percentile, had 2 prior arrests, and a DUI. Why? Strings were pulled. Strings that have gotten him everywhere in life.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137649&postcount=41

:trolls: :cool:

Kathianne--

Why would you put a link to a post that's obviously not helpful for anyone. Making statements like "liberals never listen" and "you can't win with them" and all that nonsense completely contradict your own posts in a thread concerning someone wondering why people talked about this stuff at all. You and others were arguing that people CAN change their minds, so I'm giving you the opportunity to change my mind.

You used the opportunity to link me to that article, I responded rationally and intelligently, and am waiting for feedback and/or a rebutal, but instead I get joking and sarcasm about Jimmy Hoffa and Bugs Bunny. Instead of just throwing your hands up and saying "Its useless!" How about trying to give me more evidence.

nakedemperor perhaps you skipped over my earlier post, I'll post it again.

AWOL Bush???

Hmmm, this matter is very simple. Fact, George W. Bush was never charged with AWOL from the National Gaurd (prove otherwise nakedemperor). Fact, John F. Kerry was awarded medals in Vietnam. If someone trusts the military enough to accept the medals that were awarded to Kerry, they should also accept that fact that Bush was honorably discharged. End of story.

Forum List

Back