Awful. Obama Attacks Americans – Says Those Who Support AZ Law Are “Anti-Immigrant” (

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Stephanie, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    SNIP:
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 12:55 PM
    WORST. PRESIDENT. EVER.

Nearly two-thirds of American voters support the Arizona immigration law. Less than one-third of voters oppose it including our radical president and his far left administration.

Today, America’s radical open borders president said that those who oppose illegal aliens are “anti-immigrant.” He also told the media that Arizona’s governor supported the state’s new immigration bill for political reasons.
    Horrible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvEq-0ND0s4]YouTube - Obama Does Not Want States To Have Individual Laws For Illegal Immigration[/ame]

read the rest at.
    Gateway Pundit

2. jeffrockit

jeffrockit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +165
    An the really disturbing part is that the interviewer did not challenge him on anything. Conservatives have consistently stated that they are not anti-immigrant but are anti-illegal immigrant. The interviewer did not challenge Obama on that statement. The man is never challenged and as long as he is not, he will continue to lie and mislead the public with those types of comments.
    I guess the almost 3/4ths of Americans that support AZ's bill are just "trying to make a name for themselves".
    Obama and his administration is truly useless.

3. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,103
    I don't want states to pass individual laws with regard to illegal immigration.

I want the federal government to enforce the laws we have, secure the borders... and drop all this "comprehensive immigration reform" nonsense until the first two items are accomplished.

Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Code for amnesty, rewarding those who have broken U.S. law. I was opposed to it when Reagan did it, I'm apposed to it now.

4. R.C. Christian

R.C. Christian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,195
    On that note, I'm now anti-kenyan.

5. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    Again Obama demonstrates what a total ASS he is, "Anti-Immigrant" WTF? He is CLUELESS. Most of us are against Illegal Entry into the United States of America. With today's security issues, the last thing we need is allowing anyone, from anywhere, to freely enter the country. Arizona is trying to enforce existing federal laws that the government will NOT enforce, what is wrong with this president? I cannot believe we have a president that is this clueless and stupid. He certainly wants to be a dictator, and he is winning...........so far.
    Please come on November. :tongue:

6. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    I'm anti ghestapo and repub fear mongering. Obama is already deporting more than Bush, this is only to whip up fear in the trailer trash righties.

7. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,015
    So bailing out a leaky boat while ignoring the big fucking hole in the bottom is a sound strategy to you?

Why is the idea of securing our borders so disagreeable?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    listen trailer trash boy. I'm for more deportation than the rightest of you wingnuts is.
    I just don't fall for the scare the poor whitey routine. Deport them all, we already know who they are.
    Don't you have home depot near your trailer park?

9. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,670
    obie wan is starting to chap my azz with his loser bullshit.

10. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,670
    I'm definitely anti chicago-thug. He didn't do shit about this while he was in the Senate either. Asswipe.