Awesome Video Of Old Times

What does this have to do with politics?

Oh haven't you heard....it wasn't Lincoln who freed the slaves it was Lyndon Johnson.

It wasn't Republicans who freed the Gays it was Barack Obama. Little Richard is both Black and Gay........Chew on that shit.

Last edited:
More confirmation that you are a moron. :thup:

Oh haven't you heard....it wasn't Lincoln who freed the slaves it was Lyndon Johnson.

It wasn't Republicans who freed the Gays it was Barack Obama. Little Richard is both Black and Gay........Chew on that shit.

He went back and forth on the Gay issue many times.

My Mother's older sister Donna had one of his records and she played it constantly! To this day she can't stand Little Richard.

As she puts it: "I remember my sister Donna playin' that all the time. 'Lucille! (bang bang bang bang bang) LOO SEE ULL! (bang bang bang bang bang)' Oh I hated that!"

He went back and forth on the Gay issue many times.

My Mother's older sister Donna had one of his records and she played it constantly! To this day she can't stand Little Richard.

As she puts it: "I remember my sister Donna playin' that all the time. 'Lucille! (bang bang bang bang bang) LOO SEE ULL! (bang bang bang bang bang)' Oh I hated that!"

LOL! My dad was a west TN bigot. He used to sing that at the top of his lungs just to piss my sister and I off. We were boppin' every night. Do you remember the Bop? Heel Toe, Heel Toe, Rock Rock:D

thank you, LBJ, for finally freeing the slaves... but fuck you, LBJ, for lowering their expectations for themselves... and fucking up beyond repair their well-established familial constructs...

that's nearly the stupidest thing I've ever seen written...

thank you, LBJ, for finally freeing the slaves... but fuck you, LBJ, for lowering their expectations for themselves... and fucking up beyond repair their well-established familial constructs .

No...that remark is the stupidest thing ever written. I was manager of operations in a large mainframe computer shop when the first enforcement of civil rights laws was implemented. In 1967-68 our hiring had to include 10% women and 10% Blacks. We were a prime contractor for the government, DOE. Before that the first thing we had to do was hire the boss's cousin or nephew before we could look any further. When I hired in at the plant Blacks had separate water fountains, rest rooms and change houses. One of the young Black men I hired stayed with the company over forty years and retired the year before last. I still fish with him some.

I can spot a racist son-of-a-bitch as far away as I can see 'em.

thank you, LBJ, for finally freeing the slaves... but fuck you, LBJ, for lowering their expectations for themselves... and fucking up beyond repair their well-established familial constructs .

No...that remark is the stupidest thing ever written. I was manager of operations in a large mainframe computer shop when the first enforcement of civil rights laws was implemented. In 1967-68 our hiring had to include 10% women and 10% Blacks. We were a prime contractor for the government, DOE. Before that the first thing we had to do was hire the boss's cousin or nephew before we could look any further. When I hired in at the plant Blacks had separate water fountains, rest rooms and change houses. One of the young Black men I hired stayed with the company over forty years and retired the year before last. I still fish with him some.

and how convenient... you have only to look in the bathroom mirror to spot the nearest racist son-of-a-bitch...

What on Earth does this response have to do with anything Bill posted you dumb mother fucker?

He points out how the war on poverty has nearly destroyed the black family (which it has) and you call him a racist and rant about a job you had 4 decades ago? Are you drunk or really just this stupid?

What on Earth does this response have to do with anything Bill posted you dumb mother fucker?

He points out how the war on poverty has nearly destroyed the black family (which it has) and you call him a racist and rant about a job you had 4 decades ago? Are you drunk or really just this stupid?

I 'spect Camm's from the Virginia/Maryland environs of DC... or at the very least from the mid-west or the northeastern section of the country...

his attitude reminds me of this tune from 40 years ago...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozajnqh4V8M]Randy Newman - Rednecks - YouTube[/ame]

and how convenient... you have only to look in the bathroom mirror to spot the nearest racist son-of-a-bitch...

That's a goddam lie and you're a goddam liar. I watched my maternal uncles mistreat the share croppers who farmed my granddaddy's quarter section. I hate racism and I hate racists. I strongly suspect you are one.

Last edited:

That's a goddam lie and you're a goddam liar. I watched my maternal uncles mistreat the share croppers who farmed my granddaddy's quarter section. I hate racism and I hate racists. I strongly suspect you are one.

how can I trust anything you say when you can't even correctly identify the kid in the clip of your OP...?

btw, from what you just posted, I take it that you're a son of the South, as I am... with much of the same baggage...

and, btw, I've taken folks in my family to task for their negative attitudes towards black people... and, as a result, am permanently on the outs with many of them...

Forum List

Back