Awesome teen, awesome school.

You just need to read this thread to see the hostility these people face, No wonder their suicide rates are higher.

You just need to read this thread to see the hostility these people face, No wonder their suicide rates are higher.

Wrong...their suicide rates are higher because they are mentally ill, and the surgery doesn't change the underlying mental illness......as my link to the article about Sweden shows....

It is a mental illness that isn't cured by surgery.

Sex Reassignment Doesn’t Work. Here Is the Evidence.

The most thorough follow-up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden, where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered—documents their lifelong mental unrest. Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers.

McHugh points to the reality that because sex change is physically impossible, it frequently does not provide the long-term wholeness and happiness that people seek.

The most thorough follow-up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden, where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered—documents their lifelong mental unrest. Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers.

McHugh points to the reality that because sex change is physically impossible, it frequently does not provide the long-term wholeness and happiness that people seek.
You have two links. Lets not bother with the absurd Heritage people and move on to the limited Swedish study. It concludes by stating that these guys need more support. Something that I agree with.

You have two links. Lets not bother with the absurd Heritage people and move on to the limited Swedish study. It concludes by stating that these guys need more support. Something that I agree with.

Yes....they need actual help before they mutilate their bodies.....

Began "transitioning" in grade 8. That's 13-14 years old. Too young to be allowed to make a life altering decision like that IMO. I hope in a few years theres an epidemic of "transgenders" axe-murdering their parents.

I was right there with ya up til the "axe-murdering their parents" part. :shok:

Their suicide rates are higher because they loathe themselves. I noticed it back in the 80s-90s when um..this friend of mine is a fag hag and she had all these "trans" friends. Welp, 3 out of 4 of them committed suicide.
In b4 Bruce Jenner does.

Teen who changed her gender during GCSEs celebrates top grades

A teenager who spent her GCSE years transitioning her gender is celebrating achieving top marks.

Cai Wynne-Williams began her gender transition in Year 8, shortly before she started studying for her GCSE subjects at Cardiff High School.

After she told her teachers, the school adapted their uniform policy, established unisex toilet facilities, and set about educating staff, pupils and parents about transgender identities.

This week 16-year-old Cai is celebrating picking up six A* grades, two A grades and a B in her results pack, as well as Welsh Baccalaureate and Additional Maths.

Cai said she credits her school, classmates and teachers for supporting her through the last two-and-a-half years, and helping her achieve her potential.

No drama and nobody got hurt. I sometimes think Wales is as cool as Scandinavia. With cheaper beer as well.

1_MHR_WOL_22082019CaiWynneWilliams_01jpeg.jpg
This is a young man.

A Eunuch.

Began "transitioning" in grade 8. That's 13-14 years old. Too young to be allowed to make a life altering decision like that IMO. I hope in a few years theres an epidemic of "transgenders" axe-murdering their parents.

I was right there with ya up til the "axe-murdering their parents" part. :shok:

I have zero sympathy for parents who brainwash their kids into becoming transgender and mutilating their bodies, all because of a personal agenda. I have no doubt whatsoever that this is the case more often than anyone would like to admit. Same thing with that infamous Desmond kid AKA "drag-boy".

Forum List

Back