Awesome Rant, Can you guess who said it?

That would be nepotism, if you became a mod! :D
Plus do we really need one more mod from Boston?

Who needs to watch Glenn Beck? This nifty chart outlines each show:

$beckchart.jpg

$beckenlittle.jpg

C'mon dogbert I look forward to beck for the same reasons I look forward to stewart.

They both have uncanny, witty, and interesting ways to convey their opinions on the news.

C'mon dogbert I look forward to beck for the same reasons I look forward to stewart.

They both have uncanny, witty, and interesting ways to convey their opinions on the news.

Wrong. Stewart is witty and interesting. Beck is a pathetic "prostitute" who has no real values. Also, Stewart says that his show is a comedy show with the truth in it. Beck treats his show as if it is the truth completely.

A bit Long, but good read:

The Christmas Sweater | Cracked.com

Wrong. Stewart is witty and interesting. Beck is a pathetic "prostitute" who has no real values. Also, Stewart says that his show is a comedy show with the truth in it. Beck treats his show as if it is the truth completely.

A bit Long, but good read:

The Christmas Sweater | Cracked.com

He does but its still funny and sometimes he makes some pretty neat connections...he went on some tangent the other night that was sweet.....i'll try and find it for you if you will watch it.

I find them both highly entertaining in their differing opinions on the news.

He does but its still funny and sometimes he makes some pretty neat connections...he went on some tangent the other night that was sweet.....i'll try and find it for you if you will watch it.

I find them both highly entertaining in their differing opinions on the news.

Here's the problem. You find it as entertaining. Many see it as some sort of gospel and go apeshit over it.

Forum List

Back