Awesome Rant, Can you guess who said it?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
I will reveal the author and post up links after someone guesses who it was correctly.

author to be revealed said:
When has hurry up and wait ever been the right strategy for something this big?

You go into a car dealer and they say “Buy It, buy it, buy it…you gotta buy it right now…don’t leave the lot you gotta buy it now” so do you buy it? No only stupid people buy it.

It must be started now but it wont actually start for 4-years? What? We pay the taxes now but it wont start for 4 years? Wait a minute…then why don’t we have the time to make it right? Why don’t we make sure its right? Why don’t we make sure nothing funny is going on here? And then once we’re finished, if we still decide to, we can still enact it by 2013.

No No No, instead they say “Don’t think, Don’t ask, don’t wait, don’t wait another second, CALL NOW”

This plan was drafted in federal prison back in 2006. It is a plan where the healthcare part of it will cost over a trillion dollars, plus. But somehow or another its “free”….it adds 40 million patients and no doctors but somehow or another it wont ration care…..it cuts medicare benefits but no elderly suffer….it adds fees, taxes, and beurocracy but yet no one seems to pay…and if you believe that well then you’ll believe that we have created what 200 what is it 200 million jobs this week alone?

And that the temperature on the earth right now is so hot its cold, and that the atlantic ocean is boiling, and despite the fact that we didn’t even have 1 this year hurricanes are more powerful, intense and frequent than ever before.

Don’t think about any of this….DONT…Just act, act, act right now….you know what, it doesn’t make sense if you stop and think.

It only makes sense to people who would tell you to fly to the other side of the earth for medical care and then in the same breath tell people you gotta stop flying because the earth has a temperature….explain that

The same people that think terrorists should be understood and tried in NY courtrooms but marines should be tried by the military.

That terrorists who mutilate, burn bodies, and hang them from bridges should be believed over our Navy seals.

Or you could print all the money you want because hyperinflation would be good, I mean we could pay down the debt that way and..hey..everyone would have a lot of money in their pockets.

We have to keep spending our way out of this debt?

Don’t Think, Just do it, RIGHT NOW, Don’t think!!!

The only thing it seems now that this administration and these people in Washington now wanna hold off on and sit, think, mull it over, be careful, chew on it a bit, let me stew, simmer, settle on this…the only thing…is getting help to our troops in Afghanistan.

Listen to your gut America, something is VERY wrong in washington

:D

Sounds like Glenn Beck, but I sure as hell wish it was coming from one of our elected officials. Some in Washington need to start a rant like this. Maybe if they would start speaking like the average American we would believe they are like us. I believe the majority in Washington are out of touch with the average American. They do not live like us and do not live by the laws they pass.

I will reveal the author and post up links after someone guesses who it was correctly.

You go into a car dealer and they say “Buy It, buy it, buy it…you gotta buy it right now…don’t leave the lot you gotta buy it now” so do you buy it? No only stupid people buy it.

It must be started now but it wont actually start for 4-years? What? We pay the taxes now but it wont start for 4 years? Wait a minute…then why don’t we have the time to make it right? Why don’t we make sure its right? Why don’t we make sure nothing funny is going on here? And then once we’re finished, if we still decide to, we can still enact it by 2013.

No No No, instead they say “Don’t think, Don’t ask, don’t wait, don’t wait another second, CALL NOW”

This plan was drafted in federal prison back in 2006. It is a plan where the healthcare part of it will cost over a trillion dollars, plus. But somehow or another its “free”….it adds 40 million patients and no doctors but somehow or another it wont ration care…..it cuts medicare benefits but no elderly suffer….it adds fees, taxes, and beurocracy but yet no one seems to pay…and if you believe that well then you’ll believe that we have created what 200 what is it 200 million jobs this week alone?

And that the temperature on the earth right now is so hot its cold, and that the atlantic ocean is boiling, and despite the fact that we didn’t even have 1 this year hurricanes are more powerful, intense and frequent than ever before.

Don’t think about any of this….DONT…Just act, act, act right now….you know what, it doesn’t make sense if you stop and think.

It only makes sense to people who would tell you to fly to the other side of the earth for medical care and then in the same breath tell people you gotta stop flying because the earth has a temperature….explain that

The same people that think terrorists should be understood and tried in NY courtrooms but marines should be tried by the military.

That terrorists who mutilate, burn bodies, and hang them from bridges should be believed over our Navy seals.

Or you could print all the money you want because hyperinflation would be good, I mean we could pay down the debt that way and..hey..everyone would have a lot of money in their pockets.

The only thing it seems now that this administration and these people in Washington now wanna hold off on and sit, think, mull it over, be careful, chew on it a bit, let me stew, simmer, settle on this…the only thing…is getting help to our troops in Afghanistan.

your mom:eusa_eh:

Republicans are like children's scissors, cute, colorful, not too sharp.

Is it any wonder this guy is referred to as "Lonesome Roads"?

Immigrants are steeling American jobs. What a hoot. How many Republicans does it take to pick a basket of strawberries? Who knows? Since they eat more than they pick, no one has ever filled an entire basket.

Now, if you want to rant about American jobs moved overseas by, get this, "rich Republicans", then you have a case. But to attempt to get down into the mud and wrestle with illegal immigrants over 3 bucks an hour just to pick strawberries is not the best use of time.

So, what happens if those "illegal immigrants" are forced to leave? You have a bunch of angry Republicans saying, "Where are my strawberries?" Strawberries they will never pick. It gets their hands dirty and sticky.

your mom:eusa_eh:

Pretty close but I think my mom would add in "why are people so stupid to believe all this crap the government is peddling" ;)

Forum List

Back