Awesome panoramic pic of ystrdys Inauguration

I would guess the audience was 25-30% black. There were also a lot of foreign tourists there for the inauguration

I would have given my left nut (not the lower hanging one) if he had simply gotten up there and done a word for word of Cyrus at the big rally:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTUrWYv2vtU]Can You Dig It? - The Warriors (1/8) Movie CLIP (1979) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Panoramic view of Obama's second inauguration - PhotoBlog

reminds me of the panoramic pic they took of the Repub convention EXCEPT it isn't a sea of white faces ;)

Here's another picture from Obama's inauguration:
nazi-islam-salute-426x188.jpg

I would have given my left nut (not the lower hanging one) if he had simply gotten up there and done a word for word of Cyrus at the big rally:

Can You Dig It? - The Warriors (1/8) Movie CLIP (1979) HD - YouTube
thanks. I been looking for that clip for weeks :redface:
Panoramic view of Obama's second inauguration - PhotoBlog

reminds me of the panoramic pic they took of the Repub convention EXCEPT it isn't a sea of white faces ;)

Pity puck

now now Willow :nono: I thought we just got back on good terms :dunno: don't screw it up!!! :mad: :p

LOL. You can hear the 'Conservative' WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........................................WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................................... From shore to shore

LOL. You can hear the 'Conservative' WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........................................WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................................... From shore to shore

You need to get your hearing checked!

Seriously! You heard that from shore to shore? Could be a brain tumor or something worse
:(

good grief, Obamabots are weird and cult like

:lol:

SNIP:

Facebook
Twitter
RSS Feed

Fewer viewers for second inauguration

Turns out turnout wasn't just lower on the Mall. Gallup finds fewer Americans watched President Obama's inauguration yesterday than did so in 2009.

Only 38 percent of Americans surveyed said they watched yesterday's presidential inauguration as it happened, while another 27 percent saw, read, or heard news coverage of the events, according to Gallup's new survey. In 2009, 60 percent said they watched the ceremonies live, while 20 percent saw news coverage later. That means about two-thirds of Americans saw some coverage of the second inauguration, while four our of every five saw coverage of the first.

all of it here
Gallup: Fewer viewers for Obama's second inauguration - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back