Awesome, All My Neighbors Are Losing Their Homes

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Serves them right, Massachusetts always votes Democrat. JUSTICE is being served. Thanks Obama, the only state in the nation with a consistent lower and middle class decline, pure social elitist Democrat. Did all you poor folks get a new fridge yet? You donkeys! :razz:

Serves them right, Massachusetts always votes Democrat. JUSTICE is being served. Thanks Obama, the only state in the nation with a consistent lower and middle class decline, pure social elitist Democrat. Did all you poor folks get a new fridge yet? You donkeys! :razz:

well that's just plumb mean. Seriously.

Obama and the Democrats are doing whatever they can to harm the economy, but I doubt your neighbors will ever admit it to themselves. The homes will be picked-up by new home-owners and investors. Perhaps the investors can rent the homes back to the original owners. :eusa_angel:

Obama and the Democrats are doing whatever they can to harm the economy, but I doubt your neighbors will ever admit it to themselves. The homes will be picked-up by new home-owners and investors. Perhaps the investors can rent the homes back to the original owners. :eusa_angel:

or what is happening out here in Cali.....the Illegals are moving into the homes the Americans cant live in....

All those homes will probably be bought by worthless government employees

Awesome, All My Neighbors Are Losing Their Homes

Maybe they are not losing their homes...they just don't want to live next to Titanic Sailor

Whether intended or not, many government policies are driving people to city living. Small cars really don't help you much with a five person family in a rural setting. Electric cars? Can't even go to town and back.

Energy taxes hit those far from town the most also.

It is far easier for government to organize you if your in a city. They can deliver your needed government services more efficiently too.

Whether intended or not, many government policies are driving people to city living. Small cars really don't help you much with a five person family in a rural setting. Electric cars? Can't even go to town and back.

It is far easier for government to organize you if your in a city. They can deliver your needed government services more efficiently too.

Do you own stock in tin foil or black helicoper businesses?

That's awesome. I hate neighbors.
I like to watch them being devoured.

P1060530.jpg

Do you own stock in tin foil or black helicoper businesses?

No comments or debate, just straight to the trolling? :lol:

Forum List

Back