Away From Indoctrination, On To Education

I am going to educate my children the way I see fit op...They'll learn to love and accept people.

If my son comes to me and wants to be trans I'll buy him a dress.

What if he comes to you and tells you that he rejects the idea that he has any responsibility to pay for the sins of his ancestors and is against Affirmative Action and diversity?

I am going to educate my children the way I see fit op...They'll learn to love and accept people.

If my son comes to me and wants to be trans I'll buy him a dress.

What if he comes to you and tells you that he rejects the idea that he has any responsibility to pay for the sins of his ancestors and is against Affirmative Action and diversity?

Then he'll beat the kid like a rented mule!

PC do you know what Indoctrination is? Forcing one religion on people is indoctrination.

No one is ever forced to follow any religious views outside of those of the Founders of this nation....you dunce.

The Constitution itself is based on the Bible.
The very basis of Western Civilization is from Leviticus:. "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

The sad thing is that fools like you cannot break free of the indoctrination of government schooling and the effects of cultural Marxism.

And that means both vouchers and homeschooling.

I'm actually starting to hope that the Trump 'movement' is not just the tip of the iceberg, but represents a groundswell of real Americans rebelling against the doctrines of Hegel, Marx and Rousseau.

1. "Homeschooling Parents Pave the Way to Educational Independence

2. ....it’s important not to forget the rights and freedoms we’ve lost over the years through government overreach, ...

3. ...children are trapped in failing government schools, despite the fact our Founding Fathers never allocated the job of educating our nation’s children to the federal government ....

4. Once compulsory education took hold, government instructed parents how to raise their children and all but forced them to send kids to government-run schools,....

5. ...the tide is finally changing in favor of liberty, and parents are reclaiming their right to educate their children how they see fit. In dozens of states this year alone, there has been an education-choice resurgence, with several bills to establish and/or expand school choice programs successfully signed into law.

6. But nowhere has educational freedom been embraced more fervently than in the homeschooling community, and the booming popularity of the homeschool movement is worthy of the best and brightest fireworks!

7. Why is the homeschooling movement thriving? Could it be because parents, contrary to the misinformation spread by big government, are the most concerned and qualified caretakers of their own offspring?

8. The homeschooling movement is composed of passionate parents who actively seek the best for their children, and it’s a testament to the organic, free-market way the world can and should work.

9. The homeschooling way of life often originates via word of mouth and the old-fashioned way: one client at a time.

10. This Independence Day, be sure to salute the parents who are taking their children’s educations into their own hands, shedding their families of the shackles imposed on them by an intrusive government our Founding Fathers never intended, and consider declaring educational independence yourself!"
Homeschooling Parents Pave the Way to Educational Independence

"Homeschooled Kid Graduates High School 5 Months Before Birth

article-3595-1.jpg

DICKSON, OK—A local homeschooled child has graduated a full 5 months before being born, sources confirmed.

The Johnson family was proud to announce that the youngster has achieved his high school diploma at least six years earlier than expected, all because of their advanced homeschooling techniques.

Little Obadiah Johnson's mother played their custom curriculum for him via a pair of womb headphones. The child developed an innovative series of kicks and punches similar to Morse code to give his answers to quizzes and tests and ask questions. His parents said he had a particular interest in ancient epic poetry, though he grew fussy if they ever played the Iliad to him in anything other than the original Greek.

"He advanced much more quickly than we expected," Johnson's mother said, beaming. "We were hoping he'd at least get through middle school by the third trimester, of course, but we didn't want to put any high-pressure expectations on him."

At the baby's college reveal party, his parents broke open a balloon, which revealed he was going to a private Christian university. "We're so happy," said Mr. Johnson. "A publicly educated unborn baby probably would have picked a state school."

At publishing time, the family's 4-year-old was scolded for not having been accepted to any colleges yet." Homeschooled Kid Graduates High School 5 Months Before Birth

Think of all the children being home schooled in this world, and how can simple Americans, with
their formal type of education compete with those home schooled? SAD.

And that means both vouchers and homeschooling.

I'm actually starting to hope that the Trump 'movement' is not just the tip of the iceberg, but represents a groundswell of real Americans rebelling against the doctrines of Hegel, Marx and Rousseau.

1. "Homeschooling Parents Pave the Way to Educational Independence

2. ....it’s important not to forget the rights and freedoms we’ve lost over the years through government overreach, ...

3. ...children are trapped in failing government schools, despite the fact our Founding Fathers never allocated the job of educating our nation’s children to the federal government ....

4. Once compulsory education took hold, government instructed parents how to raise their children and all but forced them to send kids to government-run schools,....

5. ...the tide is finally changing in favor of liberty, and parents are reclaiming their right to educate their children how they see fit. In dozens of states this year alone, there has been an education-choice resurgence, with several bills to establish and/or expand school choice programs successfully signed into law.

6. But nowhere has educational freedom been embraced more fervently than in the homeschooling community, and the booming popularity of the homeschool movement is worthy of the best and brightest fireworks!

7. Why is the homeschooling movement thriving? Could it be because parents, contrary to the misinformation spread by big government, are the most concerned and qualified caretakers of their own offspring?

8. The homeschooling movement is composed of passionate parents who actively seek the best for their children, and it’s a testament to the organic, free-market way the world can and should work.

9. The homeschooling way of life often originates via word of mouth and the old-fashioned way: one client at a time.

10. This Independence Day, be sure to salute the parents who are taking their children’s educations into their own hands, shedding their families of the shackles imposed on them by an intrusive government our Founding Fathers never intended, and consider declaring educational independence yourself!"
Homeschooling Parents Pave the Way to Educational Independence

2. ....it’s important not to forget the rights and freedoms we’ve lost over the years through government overreach,

I seem to have forgotten what those are.

Please, could you list them?

Thanks!

This is GREAT!
I am so happy to hear that you approve of liberal parents and atheist parents and muslim parents and wiccan parents educating their children as they see fit!

Good for you!

Forum List

Back