Aw Shucks, the women failed

OK, end of discussion. You have some theoretical conclusions based on your evaluations. Thank you.

No, I have the common sense to know that men are stronger then women. You dont need to serve in the military to know this. It's no big mystery.
If women want to join in on combat let em have their own battalion or division.
As long as their support wont affect or endanger other enlisted.
When you go to war you put the best you have out there. Not the next best.

I dont have a problem with women in the military. Just not in a combat roll.
If it even has the slightest chance of endangering other soldiers it shouldnt be done ...period.
And I can think of many problems that could arise where strength could make the difference between living and dying. It has nothing to do with chicks dying on the front lines. It's all about their weakness causing the death of other soldiers.

That is taken care of by the training. If they make it, they are good to go. if they don't, they won't be in such units. There is no issue here.

Upper body strength can be increased through exercise,but there are limits,and no amount of training will make a women as strong as a man.
If they can pass the physical side I dont have to much of a problem with it. But at what cost? Most young men can go to boot camp and be whipped into shape in short order.
While you would have to go through a crapload of women to get a few that were capable.
Not very cost effective. All in the name of being PC?

Even female body builders who use steroids cannot build the body mass and strength to match men.

Female Marines Fail Infantry Officer Course | Washington Free Beacon

The only two women to participate in the Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course (IOC) failed ongoing tests to determine which infantry positions should be available to women, according to the Marine Corps Times:

The women failed the introductory Combat Endurance Test, a punishing test of physical strength and endurance, officials at Marine Corps headquarters said Tuesday. The latest class began March 28 at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Va., with 110 lieutenants participating. Ninety-six men passed the initial endurance test. Twelve men and two women — the only female Marines taking part — failed.

So much for equality. Now, maybe if the standards were lowered....

Most of the men fail it too, so what's your point?

Huh? 96 men passed out of 108 men participating. (110 lieutenants participated, and we know that two were women, so that means 108 were men)

So how do you figure most of the men fail it? Not in this particular test they didn't.

Then the smaller infantry person (man or woman) is in trouble, hmmm?

That's the point.

Question: did you serve? I ask because either you are woefully inadequate in knowledge to make such conclusions or you are playing the devil's advocate.

No I didnt enlist. Had their been a war I would have or if I had needed the GI bill for college.
I was thirty six when the first gulf war started.
As far as being "woefully inadequate in knowledge" LOL... You would have to be blind to go through life and not notice that chicks cannot compete with men in almost all cases of physical strength and it's stupid to say different.(I would say all cases but you would probably find some obscure situation that would fit your agenda)

Oh....and the smaller women could very well be in trouble. The smaller man,not so much. Because he's still stronger then the strongest women there.

I absolutely agree with you. And I'm a woman. A small, tough one. But still not as strong as a man. My legs might be as strong as some men's arms.

I don't know, I say let women be in combat. And then institute a draft...women drafted just like men...for combat. That's when you'll really hear some wailing and gnashing of teeth. lol

I am sick of female privilege. Draft the female also. Lightweight males have to be drafted, and live with the consequences. Females demand equal rights, give them the draft to help gain equality.

Why the insistence on competition? Men are physically stronger, yes. Women are capable of incredible physical endurance, as is necessary to go through pregnancy, labor, and delivery. They also have good eye/hand coordination and can get into small places, as is evidenced by the successful female snipers. Both sexes are equally capable of operating various technologies that involve such skills as knowing what button to push and when. Both sexes are equally capable of being shot or blown up. Both are capable of using automatic weaponry. Both are capable of flying planes. Both are capable of handling emergencies. Captain "Sully" Sullenberger successfully landed his crippled jet in the Hudson River. Captain Tammy Jo Shults landed her crippled jet successfully after it blew an engine, with the unfortunate loss of one that occurred before she even knew about it. Such skill exhibited by both.

So why are discussions like this one even occurring? To drive a wedge between heterosexuals? In the interests of humanity, we must all stand together as team mates and friends.

Women have talents that men don't have. Unless you want a unit with limited talent, skills & assets a few women, blacks, Muslims, Chinese, etc. are necessary .

Why the insistence on competition? Men are physically stronger, yes. Women are capable of incredible physical endurance, as is necessary to go through pregnancy, labor, and delivery. They also have good eye/hand coordination and can get into small places, as is evidenced by the successful female snipers. Both sexes are equally capable of operating various technologies that involve such skills as knowing what button to push and when. Both sexes are equally capable of being shot or blown up. Both are capable of using automatic weaponry. Both are capable of flying planes. Both are capable of handling emergencies. Captain "Sully" Sullenberger successfully landed his crippled jet in the Hudson River. Captain Tammy Jo Shults landed her crippled jet successfully after it blew an engine, with the unfortunate loss of one that occurred before she even knew about it. Such skill exhibited by both.

So why are discussions like this one even occurring? To drive a wedge between heterosexuals? In the interests of humanity, we must all stand together as team mates and friends.

You're attempting to make the argument political and are continuing to do
your own comparing.

The thread began about Infantry Combat Training for the Marine Corps.

This isn't an argument about giving birth, but rather it is a possibility that your
unit become engaged in hand-to-hand combat with an enemy force.

Maybe you are okay with that, but I'd rather have my back protected by
another Marine who was tipping the scales at 200lbs and had a superior bench press...not a 140lb Dyke

I don't know how sexual orientation even got into this discussion. I would say that a person protecting your ass is a person protecting your ass. The appropriate response is "thank you."

The only two women to participate in the Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course (IOC) failed ongoing tests to determine which infantry positions should be available to women, according to the Marine Corps Times:

The women failed the introductory Combat Endurance Test, a punishing test of physical strength and endurance, officials at Marine Corps headquarters said Tuesday. The latest class began March 28 at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Va., with 110 lieutenants participating. Ninety-six men passed the initial endurance test. Twelve men and two women — the only female Marines taking part — failed.

96 out of 108 men passed

in other words, most of the men passed
When there are 108 women trying out, then we'll know the true disparity in strength...or combat worthiness......

I don't think you can tell much with just 2 women trying.... vs 108 men trying.

we know these 2 women failed the combat test....and that's about it....at this point.

Also, I have no doubt that many men will do better at this for the most part, than women....but is it the only test to be had? Are there tests on shooting expertise, or dexterity, or command response time etc etc etc that are also done, showing the preparedness of the soldiers trying out? Or only this one test? (I didn't read the article yet)

it is a possibility that your

another Marine who was tipping the scales at 200lbs and had a superior bench press...not a 140lb Dyke

LOL! - Marines are just rejects and pussies that could not achieve more. They aren't capable of rational or logical independent thought. My High School classmates would come back from marine training with their heads all jacked full of how tough & invincible they were. They would come around acting cocky starting shit & I knocked every one of them out. They were the same pussies as they were in HS, but they were brainwashed into thinking they were tough. LOL!

The Marines is just a brainwashing camp for rejects to make them not be afraid to kill another human. They are trained to be more zombie less human. Any woman married to a Marine should insist they be un-programmed before allowing them home.

When was the last time these grunts were in hand to hand combat??? They just shoot people today & unload supplies.

Last edited:

You're attempting to make the argument political and are continuing to do
your own comparing.

The thread began about Infantry Combat Training for the Marine Corps.

This isn't an argument about giving birth, but rather it is a possibility that your

Has there been any hand to hand combat situation in the last 40 years? Wars are more technology based, or done from a distance, like the enemy placing an IUD somewhere that will blow up and kill them....?

96 out of 108 men passed

in other words, most of the men passed
When there are 108 women trying out, then we'll know the true disparity in strength...or combat worthiness......

I don't think you can tell much with just 2 women trying.... vs 108 men trying.

we know these 2 women failed the combat test....and that's about it....at this point.

Also, I have no doubt that many men will do better at this for the most part, than women....but is it the only test to be had? Are there tests on shooting expertise, or dexterity, or command response time etc etc etc that are also done, showing the preparedness of the soldiers trying out? Or only this one test? (I didn't read the article yet)
geeaawwd

douchbag77 did nothing but necro threads all day and now this comes back.

well, per the math for the guys, at least one of the women should have passed.

I'd hazard to guess that the 2 that got to try are the only 2 that qualified out of a small group.

it is a possibility that your

LOL! - Marines are just rejects and pussies that could not achieve more. They aren't capable of rational or logical independent thought. My High School classmates would come back from marine training with their heads all jacked full of how tough & invincible they were. They would come around acting cocky starting shit & I knocked every one of them out. They were the same pussies as they were in HS, but they were brainwashed into thinking they were tough. LOL!

The Marines is just a brainwashing camp for rejects to make them not be afraid to kill another human. They are trained to be more zombie less human. Any woman married to a Marine should insist they be un-programmed before allowing them home.

When was the last time these grunts were in hand to hand combat??? They just shoot people today & unload supplies.
ebde3c9ffe4a27541b97d93951ee83aec638b5c9116a3e05074206ae7b2474d8.jpg

Forum List

Back