Aw, Poor Olbermann

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Jimmy Kimmel had a few very funny lines about Keith Olbermann at the correspondents' dinner, and K.O. immediately began whining:

==================

Olbermann was one of Kimmel's many targets in his set.

"I’d like everyone to look under your seats," he joked. "Under each one you will find a copy of Keith Olbermann’s resume. Is Keith here tonight? Limo wouldn’t pick him up?" He also said that Olbermann "burned more bridges than the arsonist of Madison County" and "has more pink slips than Marcus Bachmann."

Olbermann responded quickly, comparing Kimmel to his arch-nemesis Bill O'Reilly. "Funny that Jimmy Kimmel ripped me after his people desperately wanted me to fly to LA to be on his show this past Wednesday," Olbermann tweeted on Saturday night. He added: "I'm not complaining about the Kimmel jokes -- I'm fair game. I'm complaining about the revenge element. It reminds me of O'Reilly."

==================

Boo hoo. The most self-important guy on the planet got his feelings hurt.

Link: Keith Olbermann: Jimmy Kimmel 'Reminds Me Of O'Reilly' For His WHCD Jokes

Jimmy Kimmel had a few very funny lines about Keith Olbermann at the correspondents' dinner, and K.O. immediately began whining:

==================

Olbermann was one of Kimmel's many targets in his set.

"I’d like everyone to look under your seats," he joked. "Under each one you will find a copy of Keith Olbermann’s resume. Is Keith here tonight? Limo wouldn’t pick him up?" He also said that Olbermann "burned more bridges than the arsonist of Madison County" and "has more pink slips than Marcus Bachmann."

Olbermann responded quickly, comparing Kimmel to his arch-nemesis Bill O'Reilly. "Funny that Jimmy Kimmel ripped me after his people desperately wanted me to fly to LA to be on his show this past Wednesday," Olbermann tweeted on Saturday night. He added: "I'm not complaining about the Kimmel jokes -- I'm fair game. I'm complaining about the revenge element. It reminds me of O'Reilly."

==================

Boo hoo. The most self-important guy on the planet got his feelings hurt.

Link: Keith Olbermann: Jimmy Kimmel 'Reminds Me Of O'Reilly' For His WHCD Jokes
It's called dishing it out but not being able to take it.

Al Gore Set to Be Deposed in Keith Olbermann's Current TV Mess

7/10/12
by Baker Machado and Gina Serpe

Al Gore is about to take an oath, but probably not the one he dreamed of as a little boy.

E! News has exclusively learned that the former vice president of the United States will be deposed in Keith Olbermann's ongoing breach-of-contract legal battle with his former Gore-helmed cable network, Current TV.

MORE: Olbermann slams "dysfunctional" Current TV

Al Gore Set To Be Deposed In Keith Olbermanns Current Tv Mess| E! Online

Can we end this silly tradition of the "White House Correpsondent's Dinner"?

It strikes me that there's an old rule of Journalism that is you want to write about the circus, you don't sleep with the elephants. (or the Donkeys, for that matter.)

Seriously, It's hard to accept that they could all have drinks and dinner with the White House and then turn around and report on them objectively the next day.

Can we end this silly tradition of the "White House Correpsondent's Dinner"?

It strikes me that there's an old rule of Journalism that is you want to write about the circus, you don't sleep with the elephants. (or the Donkeys, for that matter.)

Seriously, It's hard to accept that they could all have drinks and dinner with the White House and then turn around and report on them objectively the next day.

They should turn it into a real presidential roast...:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXrPESUI7kM]Charlie Sheen Roast Best Of - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvEFeV92h6A]BILL O'REILLY LOSES IT!!! - YouTube[/ame]

KhalidShaikhOlby2.jpg

keith_olbermann.jpg

Forum List

Back